DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB

DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB (page 3 of 14)

MPNs: 35904036, 6785, ECAM22110B and ECAM22110SB

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

elyshza

elyshzaPerth, WA

I am almost there - please give definite setting of the grind for strong fuller bodied coffee

I am almost there! Very happy with the product. Initially dare not adjust the mill and thought the factory setting is right. I am unsure of what is the bar pressure of this machine. I love strong fuller bodied coffee. Please advise, if I were to set the grinding to 1 (finest) and maximum dial will I get good cup of coffee? I need a definite number to set for best result of coffee. I only use top of the range coffee beans. Thank you.

bluewren

bluewrenSydney, NSW

Didn't think anything could replace my old machine

Once we adjusted the settings to suit our liking it produces the coffee we want. Each cup is the same as the last no inconsistency. The coffee comes at the temperature you like all you need to do is adjust the setting to suit.Quite easy to use. Value for money.

Thanks for your review!

Sergey K.

Sergey K.Victoria

DeLonghi ECAM22110SB Review

The coffee maker is really cool! The coffee drinks are really delicious, the design is great, there is self-cleaning and other huge pluses. The only thing is very expensive, but I would buy it again without hesitation.

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Nigel Ng

Nigel Ng

Great coffee machine!

This machine makes decent coffee. It grinds the coffee beans well into fine power and the texture of the coffee made is smooth.

The temperature of the coffee made is just nice too. Other than the slightly higher pricepoint. I would recommend anyone who loves to have good coffee from home to get this if pricing is not an issue.

Ron HallCanberra Central 2601, ACT

DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB

I am not able to increase the strength of my Coffee to a satisfactory level. Have tried 2 different brands of beans. I have measured the puck thickness and when the dial is set on maximum it is 8mm and the grinder is set to the finest grind "1". The build quality is very good just a shame I can't get a full strenght cup of coffee. If you drink weak coffee it's fine.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Ron, Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that this is causing you an inconvenience. Could you please give our customer service team a call on 1800 126 659. They will definitely be able to help with this one :) Best, De'Longhi

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

That's so great to hear Ron, we are happy that we could help. Please if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact us either through here or our customer phone line. Best, Stephanie (De'Longhi)

ozmem

ozmemSydney, NSW

Only Coffee Machine you will ever need

My 5 year old full coffee machine broke down. So after some research we decided on Delonghi Magnifica S model at a cost of $658 from Harvey Norman Auburn (Best Store & male coffee consultant who included a packet of coffee beans (sorry forgot name) ).
I can easily and honestly say you don't need more expensive machines to satisfy your caffeine fix.
As a family of 6 who takes a daily caffeine fixes seriously, don't spend anymore really.

Danielle C.

Danielle C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine was absolutely fantastic, until it got to about 6 months old...

The coffee itself is good. I loved the machine. However problems with the steam wand started to appear after 6 months. First the was problems with the attachments randomly exploding off into my milk jug, now the wand leaks steam/water out of the top (see photos). The wand is now no longer to froth anything AT ALL. Water pressure is sporadic even when I remove attachments.

Problems:
Steam bubbles out the top of plastic. (See photo).
Water also leaks from there.
Can not froth!

The steam wand/hot water spout should have just have an all metal design. Its honestly the worst part of this machines design. (And I had specifically purchased this machine to be able to froth my own milk - ex barista/coffee snob)

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Danielle, thank you for sharing this feedback. We can definitely help you with this. Would you be able to give us a call on 1800 126 659 and we can set up a case for you to investigate and find a solution for you ASAP. Best, De'Longhi

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Easy to use simply the best

Great coffee machine, easy to use and the price is very affordable according to other coffee machines with this quality
And not just this but it also makes a tasty coffee

Kat B

Kat BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left a bad taste in my mouth!

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi Kat, thank you for flagging this with us, We have just sent you a direct message. If you could please get back to us, our team will be in touch. Best, De'Longhi

Marli

MarliPARK HOLME. SA

Magnifica S Coffee Maker

This machine is much quieter on the grind than my previous Delonghi, same quality coffee as previous & machine is smaller. My negative is the locating lug for the water tank is extremely fragile if breaks need to replace whole tank which is very expensive.

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks for the feedback Marli, we will share this concern with our relevant teams. Your coffee machine does have a 2 year warranty in which if you ever have any issues, please don't hesitate to give us a call :) Best, De'Longhi

Sharynreviews

SharynreviewsPerth, WA

Making mornings easy

We changed over to this coffee machine after having another one that was super noisy at grind stage . Though not as quiet as I would like it ! This machine noise is much less than other machines we have used .
We make 4-6 coffees everyday and the tank is just perfect for that . Easy to use .
Once you know your grind it’s a breeze to make great tasting coffee every time . Even when you change the beans over .
Descaling takes a bit but so worth the effort to do it regularly for great tasting coffee .

De'LonghiDeLonghi

Thanks for the feedback! Happy to hear you are loving your new coffee machine.

Best,
De'Longhi

Barbara Gundry

Barbara GundryThe Mallee, VIC

Love the coffee machine. BUT

Worked great for about six months but would not froth up second mug. Sent back three times with same fault and they replaced parts but after a few weeks doing the same thing again. Might have to go back to breville

Melanie B.

Melanie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Coffee Machine

I bought this machine off Amazon Australia, it was a great price and easy to purchase - it was delivered the next day. Like all new coffee bean machines you have to tweak the coffee grind for the first few cups, once you've got your grind right its good to go. I love the functionality of this machine, the buttons are easy to use and cleaning is very simple and easy. It delivers great tasting coffee every time, even when switching between beans. The milk frother gives out enough steam for frothy drinks and is quick to heat up. The only downside is I would like a bigger water tank, that is a personal preference.

Gus P.

Gus P.Mid North Coast, NSW

Always breaking down

originally purchased machine 2017 worked fine for about 2 years, then had issue with heating/frothing milk ie would not heat enough milk for 2 cappuccino, returned to Bravo received back same with same problem, returned machine to place of purchase, sent Bravo again after about a month machine was replaced with brand new, 6 months later same problem returned to place of purchase, sent to another repairer, received back after a week or so, 6 weeks later same problem. Fast losing patience with this problem & if possible will purchase different brand now

Celeste C.

Celeste C.Mid West, WA

Easy to use great coffee

Easy to use and clean..great coffee maker will never go back to instant now perfect one stop machine..milk frother can be a bit tricky but after a few goes you work it out and its great

Nancy

NancyTasmania

Breakfast

Best coffee machine, self clean so you no your coffee is fresh every cup. Love the shots best. Nice hot frothy milk for your cappuccino or hot chocolate. Highly recommend.

Roy B

Roy BSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've rediscovered the flavour of real coffee.

Cozzy

CozzyPerth, WA

Perfect coffee every time

Daniela C.

Daniela C.Sydney, NSW

excellent coffee

like a barista at home, what else can you ask for! easy to use and clean, doesn’t occupy much space, there are plenty of capsules to choose from, very affordable

Trudy N.

Trudy N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

RIP - Our beloved Delonghi Magnifica S has passed today

A amazing example of pure quality. Making about 6-10 coffees a day for the last 6 years he was an intrinsic part of our family. Will be sorely missed on our next family holiday. However, we are pleased to announce the birth of of the newest family member is imminent.

See all DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB reviews

MegB

MegBasked

Delonghi Magnifica S descale light remains on after descaling and rinsing process. Have tried to factory reset but red light remains on?

Jack S.
Jack S.

Do the descale again if the red light stays on that mean that the descale was not completed i.a.w it forget something during the descale proces

Megan Williamsasked

Hello,
We have just purchased our ECAM22.11X. We have been using it for four days. Today, when I turned it off, it didn't go through its automatic rinse cycle. I turned it on again and it didn't perform the automatic rinse cycle then either. I emptied out and cleaned the coffee grounds container and drip tray and replaced them. I then ran the B5 button to perform a rinse cycle to check that it actually worked - it did.
But the rinse cycle doesn't happen when I turn the machine on or off. The water tank is full.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Megan, when you turned the machine on, did you make any coffees? Or just perform the steaming function?
If so, the rinse cycle will not perform as the machine has registered that, that particular section wasn't used and it won't need to do its rinse cycle.
Also, if you turn the machine on straight after turning it off, then it won't do the rinse cycle as the machine knows it was only just turned off.

Megan Williams

Thank you so much. I ended up doing a reset. I had been making coffee but after that the water level indicator came on. I thought it would still go through the final rinse because there was still some water in the tank, however it didn't. I then filled the tank but I think it was still registering that the tank was empty - all started working fine when I turned everything off and on again.
I didn't realise that when the water level indicator came on, that it would not use the water that was still in the tank. It is not just a 'warning'. It is the final demand.
Thank you for your help.

Charles B.

Charles B.asked

I have a brand new Delonghi Magnifica 22.127.B sincerament 2 days and the coffee really is excellent. But maybe a problem making cappuccino crème. It appears that there should be a whole in the side of the outer wand. But there is only an indentation on mine and no hole. I suspect this is an important feature in order to make a perfect cappuccino. I hope you can help.

See all DeLonghi Magnifica S ECAM22110SB questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

At $779, the DeLonghi Magnifica S caters to creatures of caffeine who covet customising their coffee-making process, from start to finish.

With a 5-star rating awarded to the Magnifica S by over half of reviewers, this premium automatic coffee machine is versatile, if you can put in the time to learn how it works at its most optimal. True to the nature of automatic coffee machines, each coffee-making cycle requires the input of customised settings.

Customisation options for the DeLonghi Magnifica S:

• Choose the strength and flavour of your extraction with the choice of a pre-ground coffee option, or whole beans: a fine grind or coarse grind
  • You can make two shots of coffee in two cups, or a double shot placed into the same mug. This is great news for those who crave a no-holds-barred caffeine kick
  • Integrated steam wand lets you froth milk

Points of praise for the DeLonghi Magnifica S:

• Many reviewers appreciate that the quality of coffees exceeds cafe quality
  • Multiple reviewers stated that since this machine has so many settings, it requires a bit of research and self-education before you get the hang of it. For example, one reviewer expressed that once you ‘play around with the grind and settings,’ you can get ‘decent results.’ Reviewers recommended watching DeLonghi videos or other YouTube videos to get the hang of using this coffee machine.
  • The DeLonghi Magnifica S is much loved as a durable workhorse of the kitchen, making several coffees a day for the whole household - and still going strong after several years
CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines