2DeLonghi Multigrill CGH1012D

DeLonghi Multigrill CGH1012D Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:13202 and CGH1012D
GGA
GGA

I just purchased the DeLonghi *MultiGrill CGH1012D*, which it replace my oven!
However I have some questions, and I need help please:
1) TIMER - it increase only with 10 minutes, How I can increase the timer only with 5 minutes, or 3 minutes?
2) On which youtube link I can see cooking receips?

Thank you!!
G.G.

Michelle S

I also want to know if I can replace my toaster with this. I want to be able to grill eggplant and halloumi etc but also just cook toast.

I also want to know if it’s safe for my elderly mother. I’ve read a few reviews suggesting that the placement of the handle increases the risk of a burn.

Nick A.
Nick A.

You can use it as a toaster, however the lid does not always adjust to a level that would suit sliced bread. I would keep your toaster for toast unless you use thicker bread. For your other uses it is ideal.
Im not sure about the placement of the handle feedback you've seen. We have not has such an issue and dont see the risk of burns as being any greater than for a similar press, although there is increased risk in comparison to a toaster.
Managing the height of the press (to adjust to the thickness of what you are toasting) might be an issue for older people as it is sometwhat clunky.

Thanks for your answer.

CMcK

Is there a way to lower the heat when the waffle plates are attached? Because of the high sugar content of liege waffles, the waffle burns too quickly. Also, flavoured waffles, is it possible to make? So far, I’ve burned flavoured waffles. Only ones to come out ok are plain ones.

Dee&Tee

Yes the grill has a heat setting. Though there is setting for waffles you can use any other heat setting with waffle plates on.

CMcK

Thank you. I just assumed that the waffle plates overrides the temp control setting and defaults to 200c all the time. Thank you!

CMcK

To @Dee&Tee Delonghi replied to me after 3 months. It must be very busy in their office. Apparently the waffle plate temperature is preset and cannot be change and Brad Smithers of Delonghi suggested that I change my recipe.

Tann
Tann

Are there jaffle plates available for this device? I can’t seem to find any...and if there isn’t, will Delonghi be looking into making these available?

Dee&Tee

The only plates I know of are the standard flat and grill plate set and the waffle plate set.

DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM

Hi Tann, We only have the jaffle plates available on the multigrill easy. Its the smaller version of this grill. Will make sure to feedback the interest in jaffle plates for this model. Thank you

Anon
Anon

I don't have much space in the kitchen and I currently use my sandwich press as a regular toaster (negating the need for 2 separate appliances for Sandwick toasting and regular toast). I now want an appliance that does the same thing, but also has a timer. Has anyone used the delonghi multi grill as a regular toaster? Or is there a lip around the edges if the plate which may prevent it from pressing low enough to allow contact of both plates with the toast?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives