DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635B (Black)

DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
SUE

SUEsouth morang

EASY TO USE

This machine is fantastic. ray to use and perfect warm and hot drinks each and every time .will be telling my sister to purchase one.My son loves it too when he's in a rush in the mornings he loves the hot chocolate pods.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

CJ Aus

CJ Aus

A W E S O M E

Small, modern and it doesn't take up too much room on the counter. It can take a bit to turn on but that's fine. It works great and I haven't had any issues. I recommend this machine its fab! The touch interface is cool, the capsules work really easily and while Australia doesn't have the largest range of dolce gusto coffee, you can get by with what they have.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
lgravo

lgravoPerth

Excellent coffee machine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635B (Black) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

nullz

nullzAU

House full of a Dolce Gusto Machines!

This is our 5th machine! We love them so much. Great value for money and the coffee capsules are inexpensive compared to some other brands. We also use refillable capsules with our favorite coffees and they come out perfectly every time!

We have the first model and progressively brought units with larger tanks for other areas and our offices and we love them.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Tse Chun

Tse ChunAU

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia coffee machine

I bought this because it is on a 10% off discount. I have never used a coffee machine before but this is really easy to use. I don't have any trouble with it even on the first time. You can adjust the size which is good to people like me.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Easy cafe style drinks at home

This is by far and away the best way to get cafe style drinks at home! No fuss, just pop in the capsule, slide your finger up the control panel to select size and go! Perfect results every time and a drink to suit everyone. Looks great in a modern kitchen too!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Hector

Hector

Great machine

Great machine, easy to use, beautiful design. I use to make different types of coffees getting excellent results. Very easy to clean and to operate with a minimum time required for each o them. You can vary the amount of water to your taste or simply follow the suggestions on the pod. I love this product.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Didi 45

Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic machine

I'm very happy with this little coffee machine, the capsules are real coffee and taste great and there are a large variety of capsules to suit everyone's taste. Dolce Gusto has an attractive space age design and takes up a very small amount of space on the counter top, also the plate where a cup is placed is adjustable and very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017