DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635

EDG635B (Black), EDG635W (White)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
SUE
SUEsouth morang

EASY TO USE

This machine is fantastic. ray to use and perfect warm and hot drinks each and every time .will be telling my sister to purchase one.My son loves it too when he's in a rush in the mornings he loves the hot chocolate pods.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $79.00.

Darwish
DarwishAustralian Capital Territory

Great Machine

I always had the brand and i tried most of the machines and all the flavors, they all function the same there is not much of difference, however this one looks more attractive and gives more soul into the kitchen, same amount of water in the tank, and same process, nice to have touch screen, in case you have a very long mug, it won't fit in. only fits in nescafe dolce capsules

Date PurchasedJan 2018
CJ Aus
CJ Aus

A W E S O M E

Small, modern and it doesn't take up too much room on the counter. It can take a bit to turn on but that's fine. It works great and I haven't had any issues. I recommend this machine its fab! The touch interface is cool, the capsules work really easily and while Australia doesn't have the largest range of dolce gusto coffee, you can get by with what they have.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia EDG635 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Audienne W
Audienne WDarling Downs, QLD

I love this product.

The taste of the Nescafe coffee are absolutely delicious and there are so many flavours to choose from. The machine is so easy to use with the pods and there is very little cleaning which suits me and my family perfectly. It delivers perfect coffee every time. It is a great machine and I love it.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
lottiefitz
lottiefitzAU

Makes great coffee

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
lgravo
lgravoPerth

Excellent coffee machine

Date PurchasedAug 2017
nullz
nullzAU

House full of a Dolce Gusto Machines!

This is our 5th machine! We love them so much. Great value for money and the coffee capsules are inexpensive compared to some other brands. We also use refillable capsules with our favorite coffees and they come out perfectly every time!

We have the first model and progressively brought units with larger tanks for other areas and our offices and we love them.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Tse Chun
Tse ChunAU

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Stelia coffee machine

I bought this because it is on a 10% off discount. I have never used a coffee machine before but this is really easy to use. I don't have any trouble with it even on the first time. You can adjust the size which is good to people like me.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Easy cafe style drinks at home

This is by far and away the best way to get cafe style drinks at home! No fuss, just pop in the capsule, slide your finger up the control panel to select size and go! Perfect results every time and a drink to suit everyone. Looks great in a modern kitchen too!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Hector
Hector

Great machine

Great machine, easy to use, beautiful design. I use to make different types of coffees getting excellent results. Very easy to clean and to operate with a minimum time required for each o them. You can vary the amount of water to your taste or simply follow the suggestions on the pod. I love this product.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Didi 45
Didi 45Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic machine

I'm very happy with this little coffee machine, the capsules are real coffee and taste great and there are a large variety of capsules to suit everyone's taste. Dolce Gusto has an attractive space age design and takes up a very small amount of space on the counter top, also the plate where a cup is placed is adjustable and very easy to clean.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017