Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Susan

SusanIllawarra, NSW

Easy to use

This machine is so easy to use. The flavour of the coffee comes out great. I use this several times a day. Was bought as a christmas presents from our children.
There a huge selection of pods to buy for it either in the supermarkets or Nespresso itself.
Also love how compact it is and fits in any space available.
Totally love this machine and totally recommend it for anyone looking for a coffee pod machine

Purchased in December 2019.

annieexplorer

annieexplorerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great compact coffee maker

Purchased in January 2017.

NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expensive to replace parts

I have had Nespresso machines for 7 years and have loved them. However, my milk frother has stopped working and they want to charge me $80 to get it replaced. I think that’s awfully expensive. It is just out of warranty. I think they could look after their customers a bit better, particularly when I spend a small fortune on capsules.

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $269.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EC600MR (Red) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

goody269

goody269Bunbury

Good Coffee If you use GOOD Capsules

The machine is both attractive and it`s easy to understand operating procedure make this range of machines a pleasure to own . It is slightly noisy in operation but like the computer slang GIGO if you don`t use good coffee capsules , you won`t get good strong coffee out. I find I need two capsules per cup for a long black but the result is worth it and still good value per cup.
My only real criticism is that the "Waste Bin " area is full far too quickly , only holding a maximum of ten used capsules before it jams the whole thing up. Commonsense says the designers should ave allowed lets say at least 15 capsules to be used before the hopper needs emptying. That aside a good , value machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Karin Mackay

Karin MackayMelbourne

I love my machine

I am not a huge coffee drinker however I love the convenience of the machine at home. I work from home so about 10:00am I make a cappuccino and use the Nespresso pods. Delicious! The coffee isn't bitter and or taste burnt. Probably the only down side is that it doesn't froth as well as I like.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Anna Pouki

Anna PoukiDoncaster East Victoria

It is perfect

I am very happy with my Nespresso Citiz it makes a tasty cup of coffee which I can have as a cappuccino or flat white or black espresso. I find it easy to use and it is also easy to clean. The milk froffer just needs a rinse in cold water after use and only needs rescaling once every couple of months. I find the capsules reasonably priced and you can recycle the pods to their outlets. Great product.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
marF

marF

This is a machine I use every day . In my view the perfect coffee done at home.

Love using this machine , very easy to use load the capsule in and press the button. My kind of coffee. You have such a great choice of coffee so it caters to all tastes. The milk frothed up beautifully and makes a really nice coffee. It's also really easy to clean . Which makes the experience of making a coffee easy.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
JSFW

JSFWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great!

I love the ability to have a good coffee at home and with a variety of different flavours and / or intensity. My husband doesn't drink coffee so it's great as I don't have to buy a full packet of coffee.

Date PurchasedAug 2014
Mal E

Mal E

Only had this a few weeks and it runs rings around my previous Aldi machines.
The coffee is good. It takes about 1 minute from power on to a brewed coffee.
The milk heating and frothing options are good - offering both hot and cold milk options. Cleaning the milk frother is as simple as rinsing and drying
The range of pods options are over awing. Buy online is a quick and economical procedure.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Awesome machine!!

I have the red Citiz-received as a replacement for my U which after a year stopped brewing hot. Love this machine! Reminds me of my very first Nespresso the Ensenza which imploded after 3 years.

The U is fully automatic but I like the manual operation of the Citiz more. Not sure why some reviews say Nespresso does nothing for them when they have machine issues. In the 4 years that I have owned their machines I have found that they always go above and beyond to help.

I highly recommend the Citiz. It makes brewing espresso a breeze. And it looks great!

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz reviews