MPN: EN165.B

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

1 review
  • Product is used
Joshua F.

Joshua F.Sydney, NSW

Best coffee machine ever. Reliable for an espresso or larger coffee.

Reliable coffee machine, slick looking black. Has a big water container so less filling up. Came with 100 free pods specials. Has never failed me. I Recommend to friends always.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for $151.00.

Noise Level
Product is usedSeveral times a week
See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz reviews

Bert

Bertasked

Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)

My Citiz leaks into the used capsule holder and makes a mess. What can I do?

Judy
Judy

Hello Bert... as I have not encountered this problem I suggest you call the Nespresso Club & discuss it with them - they are very friendly & helpful.
Regards Judy

Sarah Mejia
Sarah Mejia

I've just started having the same problem. Coffee still comes out the spout but I also see it running into the capsule container and as a result I get less coffee in my cup and a huge mess all over the counter. I've noticed this only started happening after I descaled my machine. I'm wondering if there is a blockage somewhere. Will descale again and see if this fixes the problem. Did you find out what the cause of the problem was?

Greg L
Greg L

Also having the same problem - leaks everywhere. Also tried the descaling etc etc.- - swearing didn't help either.
From what I have seen on this site and various others; it seems like a design flaw.
Hope someone can come up with a solution that doesn't require visiting the various repairers who charge $100 non refundable just to look at it.

Linz

Linzasked

Nespresso Citiz EN165B (Black)

Hello , my milk frother froths but does not heat the milk . Any ideas for troubleshooting please ?

Sue111
Sue111

I always put my coffee in the microwave for 20 or 30 seconds as it is never hot enough for me as I love it boiling. It if froths and no heat at all Ring up Nespresso they are fantastic. They pick up the milk container. They send you out a box to put it in and a label. They will give you a loan machine and bring it back when it is fixed. They are absolutely fantastic for service. If under guarantee it is no cost at all an comes back perfect. You will not get better service off anyone and they are lovely on the phone ever so helpful. They will answer any question and will be able to tell you immediately what is wrong. Just give them a ring you do not have to hang on long at all.

Arizonaone
Arizonaone

That happened to me once too but the next time I used it, it was fine. Very strange.

I would call Nespresso if it happens again. Depending on how long you have had it they may replace for free.

Nelly
Nelly

The frother works hot and cold I had the same problem because I am heavy handed and pressed the button too long. For a hot preparation, briefly press button to start. Button lights up Red. For cold milk froth, keep button pressed for approx. 2 seconds. Button lights up Blue.

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz
Milk FrotherNone
Auto Shut-offYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and Lungo
Colour / FinishBlack
Replaced byDeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN266BAE (Black, Aeroccino)
Compare all 10 DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz