DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN167B (Black)

DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN167B (Black)

MPN: EN167B

4.4

• Product is used

Angry BearSydney, NSW

This Machine takes mugs

I searched a lot of pod coffee machines to finally find one which enabled large mugs to be used. It also does NOT have an attached milk frother which are more trouble than they are worth - just read the reviews. (The pod coffee machines provide a small amount of froth on the top, so just add cold milk to the coffee in the mug and microwave to the desired temperature. The froth prevents any milk film forming on the top. Ok, this doesn't work if you want capuchins.) Its reasonably quiet and has a small footprint. Very happy so far.

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$179.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Daily
tonk.tonk

tonk.tonk

Great machine! More consistent than barista made coffee. Love that crema on top!

I can't stop using this machine! I've been using a mix of Nespresso pods, and Nespresso compatible pods and they all taste amazing. Easy to use, small enough to fit on the counter space. Definitely love this purchase.

Looks expensive, but with cash back offer, it cost about $100 without the frother. Personally, to froth my milk, I use a cheap automatic whisk/frother from IKEA which costs about $3.00 and it creates voluminous froth. Buy this machine, you won't regret it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
kat

kat

Good

I have been using this machine for several months and it is performing well even when I use Nespresso-compatible capsules at the supermarket. It heats the water pretty quickly and coffee is ready in no time when you are on the go in the morning. Maintence is minimal, easy to wipe and clean.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz EN167B (Black) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Vince

VinceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good value for money

bought this coffee machine on special for the Good guys. the machine works perfectly. Coffee out of this machine tastes no difference compared to some high end models. My wife and I are bother coffee addicts and we completely love this machine. And it does not take lots of room. Perfect for a small kitchen.

highly recommend this model and DeLonghi brand.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Mel C

Mel CSunshine Coast

Great tasting coffee

Great machine. Very easy to use and clean. Wide variety of pods available. It would be great if Nespresso produced biodegradable pods. Hopefully in the future. Like that the frother is atrached so that it only takes up one powerpoint. Very stylish and will suit all kitchens. Good cash back promos that are on fairly regularly it seems.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Vicki

Vicki

Quick coffee without needing Barista skills!

I initially bought it to save me time in the mornings and I am really so very happy that I did so. Now, if I am not rushed, I use my traditional stove top Italian Cafeteira, but when I need a real coffee in a hurry, I use the Delonghi Espresso pod machine. I have given up on the full size barista machine ever since I bought the Espresso pod machine because it simply makes sense to me - so little effort and definitely easily accessible ways to clean it between uses. No longer do I have to put up with strange smells from the full size barista machine or worry about water/ milk temperature and getting the latte versus the capuccino style froth right for guests - I am a short black coffee drinker myself.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
KyN

KyN

Essential!

Coffee is an essential part of my day. It’s great to use pods, no mess from the coffee grinds, and I can change the strength/type of coffee I have on a daily basis. It’s easy to clean, the only negative is the milk tends to stick to the bottom of the frothed but I find rinsing with water before using stops that from happening

Date PurchasedMay 2011
Jane

JaneACT

love it!

I use this every day. It is very simple to use. I usually use online when I need to buy capsules. Capsules are also varied, so i can taste various things. I think Nespresso Capsule Machines can help me to make a good coffee at home. I would recommend this machine to those who drink coffee at home everyday.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Bernard

BernardCanberra 2600, ACT

Best invention in the last decade

At first I was adverse from buying such coffee machines as my thinking was, "how good can it be?". And boy I was so wrong. The taste is comparable to the coffee outside and it is heaps easy to use. Just pop a capsule and add hot milk. The taste of coffee is good and the machine is very easy to use. Only 2 buttons. I also use it to prepare my Milo when I am lazy to boil hot water. Just press the button and hot water is dispersed, very convenient for me! There is not much to clean except clearing the used capsules. Descaling is required but I haven't reached that stage yet. Good product.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Carmen Y

Carmen YSydney

Good instant coffee

This coffee machine is easy to use and clean, a good size as it's not too big. Making a cup takes no time at all using the Nespresso pods, and the water filter is a good size so you don't have to change it too often. Very convenient for the mornings.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Emi L

Emi LSydney

Delicious coffee!

I love the coffee that is produced from this machine. It's so easy to use, easy to clean and quick if you want a coffee on the run. We have used a variety of the pod varieties and haven't been disappointed with any. The milk machine is a bonus! Highly recommend any of these products.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Rebecca

RebeccaGold Coast

Compact and delicious

I am a coffee snob and completely love my Nespresso, popping a capsule in and making my daily espresso has become a ritual. Definitely worth the money, I never buy morning coffees anymore and great for entertaining . Looks great too ! And it's so easy to use and clean, just empty the tray and fill the water it's so simple!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Sez

Sez

The best coffee machine

I absolutely love this coffee machine it makes the perfect cup of coffee every single time. It has never skipped a beat and is very easy to use.
Simply press buttons and walk away come back to perfectly brewed coffee just add your frothed milk, the milk frother is awesome

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Charlie

CharlieHobart, TAS

Was our starter machine

We had this for close to two years before we just used it to death. The only downside of this model is the milk heater which is hard to clean. It tends to build up around the metal part in the center. That's the only pain. Otherwise it's a great entry into the marketing machine of Nespresso! We have bought another one of these for the caravan and then we upgraded to an automatic version for the home!

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Bhaman K

Bhaman Kmelbourne

Good quality nespresso machine

This is a simple and easy to use the coffee machine. Not much hassle, just put in the pod and push the button. The milk frother is small and has to be washed every time. I'm making 2 lates every morning and I need to wash the milk frother in between.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

missy2011

missy2011Sunshine Coast, Qld

Reliable & efficient machine that looks great!

After spending an average of $40 per week on takeaway coffee, I decided to buy a nespresso machine. On top of saving me money, the coffee also tastes great and i love the modern look of the machine. To clean, I just put the trays in the top rack of the dishwasher so it's nice & easy. My only complaint would be that you can only buy nespresso pods online or in the city & they don't recommend using 'compatible' plastic pods in case it ruins your machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Jessica

Jessica

Built in Frother has issues

I can't fault the taste and consistency of the nespresso capsules - you are always guaranteed a level of quality when using this product. Unfortunately my milk frothing attachment stopped working after about 4 months, and you cannot buy a replacement off the shelf to replace it. Instead, I had to buy a separate frothing machine which sits next to the unit and looks bulky and out of place

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Suits us perfectly! Love this machine!.

Best kitchen appliance ever! Easy to use and saves us heaps of money on our coffee addiction. The coffee tHarvey Normanastes amazing and we can have a different coffee taste sensation any and every time! It even comes away with us on our holidays! Easy to clean and look after. We love our Nespresso

Miss.Therese

Miss.Therese

Easy coffee

- I love the look/style of the machine. Looks great on a kitchen bench.
- Coffee is tasty - my favourite pods are the Roma.
- Milk frother is good. The milk doesn't get hot, just warm. I make babycinos for my 2y.o who adores them.
- The machine itself can be a little noisy first thing in the morning

Lou

LouGold Coast

It's great - just wish it made a bigger cup of strong coffee

I love this machine, the ease, the coffee options, the service from Nespresso is also fantastic (it's the Apple of the coffee world - they have thought of everything). The only thing is that I wish it made a strong mug sized coffee instead of just a cup. Otherwise it's fabulous. I love it when we have guests who enjoy a good coffee. Wait to buy when they have offers that give a discount and rebate too for a bargain.

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Citiz reviews