MPN: EN500BW

Love it!

Really love my new coffee machine.
It is soo easy to use. I also love the fact it comes in brown to match my kitchen!
Super easy to clean. Milk frother can squirt a little so need to make sure you have positioned your cup correctly.

Product is used: Daily

What an easy money saver!

I received my machine for my birthday just a few months after having a baby. This machine has saved so much time, effort and money. Especially in a sleep deprived state. The quality of the coffee is just as good as a coffee from a cafe. Sure it’s not the same but it’s as close as it gets for an at home instant machine. I love how quickly it heats up and how compact it is to fit in the corner of my kitchen bench. It’s easy to clean and put together. The only down side is it only makes one coffee at a time where my previous Nespresso machine used to do a couple of coffees before having to fill up the milk dispenser. I would highly recommend it as it has saved us money as opposed to buying coffee every day. A sleeve of pods for us is around $7 and you get 10 pods I believe. A regular coffee is approx. $5 so you’re making back your money in a short amount of time.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $499.00.

Product is used: Daily

Disappointed with this latest machine.

This is my third Nespresso DeLonghi machine and I’m struggling to find any good points about it. I’ve owned it for 4 months and it has already failed and had to be taken away for repair after the first descale. Since repair the pump is now really loud when frothing milk. The milk frother intermittently stops pumping out milk midway through the cycle and is sometimes not very frothy at all, or makes the milk so hot (after spluttering all over the place) that I’ve burnt my mouth. Cleaning of the milk jug is convoluted having to break it down into 5 pieces and cleaning each part after every coffee. This becomes totally cumbersome when having more than one coffee a day which I do.
Searching for positives, I love the look of this machine and how compact it is.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman Electronics Physical Store.

Product is used: Daily

Sleek looking but disappointed with performance

Milk frother over squirt the milk out of the tub, missing the mug and ended with milk everywhere. No option to reduce the amount of froth (too much in our liking) this no option to make flat white with little froth. So you can’t just heat the milk it will come out half froth and half coffee.

The coffee extraction is not as good as the U Milk machine. Water tank is too narrow, making filling up difficult.

The opening for the coffee pod is not like the UMilk where it’s a slide to open but instead, it’s a lift to open which after awhile, moved the machine out of it position.

Coffee pods does not automatically drop to the dispense container. This needs to be manually done. Occasionally, we forget to and thus ended up extracting twice from the used pod.

Cleaning of the milk canister is not as simple and quick. A lot of parts to clean each time after use.

Purchased in January 2019.

See all Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500 reviews