MPN: EN500W

So disappointed
With this machine
Only warms up lukewarm
For the price at $500
Don’t buy it not worth the money
Contacted Nespresso and only got sorry about that
Couldn’t help me at all

Purchased in April 2019 at Karrinup for $500.00.

Product is used: Daily

Good Machine, does the job

I have had the Delonghi Latissima One for nearly two months now. It replaced MY Delonghi Latissima Touch which broke down. I like the one shot of milk container as I think it is more hygienic and easier to clean than the larger milk containers. The coffee comes out nice and hot - I do prewarm my cup with hot water. I would prefer to be able to adjust the amount of froth as it over-froths the milk. There is also always a reasonable amount of milk left in the bottom of the milk container unless I don’t fill it to the line. If you buy one of these capsule machines make sure to always eject the capsule and get an old toothbrush to give the capsule piercing plate a good scrub every so often.
Overall I am satisfied with the machine, it makes me a decent coffee every morning and is easy to clean.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $249.00.

Product is used: Daily

Don’t bother!

I bought this coffee machine because it looked nice and sleek and wanted to try using the pods for ease and convenience. It was great for the first couple of months then all of a sudden the milk forther stopped working, the temperature of the coffee wasn’t hot enough (just warm) and there’s no setting to adjust that. Had to send the coffee machine back to their technical team to investigate as it was still under warranty, upon return the milk frother was fixed but it just didn’t make enough froth, the milk and coffee was just luke warm so I have to put it in the microwave to heat it up every time! Very inconvenient. I would not recommend this machine to anyone, unless you like cold flat white coffee.

Purchased in April 2018 for $400.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Several times a week

Great Nespresso Machine

This machine is very sleek and well designed. The white fits perfectly with our modern kitchen.

The machine uses Nespresso pods. Off brand compatible pods do not seem to fit very well.

Unlike some of the other machines, the frother is single has only. That is, the machine will use all the milk in the dispenser. You will need to refill it for the next coffee.

Only complaint is that the drip tray is odd.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Another great machine from Nespresso for a good quality coffee

I have been a Nespresso customer for many years and I just got this machine that it really matching my needs with a coffee at least everyday and sometimes a nice cappuccino in the morning. This machine also looks nice and the coffee is always good and I honestly just need my nespresso machine everyday so I don't need to go out for coffees with saving time and money = happy customer

Date PurchasedOct 2018