Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500

Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima One EN500 Questions & Answers

EN500BW (Brown), EN500W (White), EN500B (Black)

2 questions from our users

Daisy

Daisyasked

after descaling the cappuccino button flashes continuously, then all lights flash

Kim B.
Kim B.

Thats normal, they stop flashing after "start up" and go full time light waiting to see what you press for function

awiseowl
awiseowl

Or try turning off a bit & on a again & pull out the gadget that you use for descaling.

Lorraine J.

Lorraine J.asked

I can adjust my machine for Lungo, but want to know how to adjust for latte or cappuccino, after the froth it only produces 40 ml of liquid, I’ve already inquired about this, but the assistant couldn’t resolve it.. thanks

Raymond Watkins
Raymond Watkins

Hi Lorraine J,
With your machine, you have 2 different milk recipe options. This is determined by the amount of milk you fill in your Rapid Cappuccino System (Milk Frother). If you're wanting to enjoy a coffee with more milk then I would recommend filling your RCS to the top line which is Latte Macchiato line. This will deliver a lot more milk than only filling it to the Cappuccino line.
Regards
Ray

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives