DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White)

DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White) (page 2 of 2)

MPN: EN550W

3.8

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Usability tester

Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great coffee

The coffee is very good and convenient, however the capsules are expensive - too expensive and a good selection of coffee types and flavours. The coffee maker is very easy to use and easy to clean, all the bits go in the dishwasher. I am happy to recommend the coffee maker but be aware the capsules are expensive.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Tried others, but this one is perfect for me

This coffee machine has changed my world, so easy to clean and makes the perfect cup of coffee. I love milk in my coffee and this one has the option of putting milk into the coffee as it makes it, so it comes out piping hot. I use 2 capsules for that extra strength and bigger cup, but it is a very nice drop. Definitely happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Brown

BrownPerth

Don't waste your time or money

Date PurchasedApr 2015
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Lattissima Touch EN550W (White) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

romy

romyBaulkham Hills

Froth comes out lukewarm.

The espresso coming out of this machine is perfect but the milk froth is lukewarm. Unfortunately if you make Cappucino there is more Milk than Coffee so you end up with a Cappucino that is overall lukewarm. It's quite disappointing.
As a Manual Coffee machine user I've learnt that the final temperature of Cappucino is pretty much defined by the the Froth Temperature (has to be 65degrees or a little more).

Antonia R

Antonia R

Easy to customise

David D

David DSydney, NSW

Would be perfect if the coffee was hotter ...

Very Happy With My Purchase, Excellent Performance And Easy To Use.

Great machine, good coffee and easy to use and clean. Great service from Nespresso, capsules are a little expensive but quality is high. Phone assistance is available 24/7 but unlike my last machine the Maestria, I haven't needed to use the assistance line at all. It is worth calling when you buy to program your favourite coffee setting in the machine.

See all DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 reviews