DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 (page 3 of 12)

EN550B (Black), EN550S (Silver), EN550R (Red), etc...

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Jesse
JesseYilkari

Great multi use coffee maker

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Quality Coffee Machine

Really satisfied with the machine, makes a really nice coffee, and froths milk nicely. Easy to clean as well. Only gripe was the water tank at first came cracked, but nespresso was quick to send out a new one (so easy to deal with!)

Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use pod machine that is simple to clean

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Rosa
RosaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am happy with this coffee machine

I love this coffee machine .so easy to use and i can make coffee quickly and drink quickly just because the temperature of the coffee is not as hot as i want it to be.Its easy to clean and looks good on the kitchen bench and I would recommend it.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

emyoma
emyomaNew South Wales

Love it!

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Sofie
Sofie

Automatic coffee machines are not that great

Love the fact that it’s all automatic but hate the fact that coffee temperature is always under whelming!
Just never hot, you could always drink the cup in one go.
Love that it cleans itself inside but it does take time that you need to stand around and wait for.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Laila
LailaSydney

Love it

Love the machine.
Delicious coffee.. easy to clean and looks fantastic in the kitchen.
It takes little room and its very straight forward to use.
I would highly recommend it.
Great value for money.
I bought it for my partner and he loves it and cant live without it.
Superb.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hannah
Hannah

Can't live without it

Firstly, the red model is absolutely gorgeous it goes so well with my kitchen honestly so stunning. Secondly, I LOVE THE CAPSULES there's so many different choices and it makes the process alot easier and the taste is absolutely wonderful! Whilst this machine is quite expensive, I can assure you it is so worth it.

Jasmine Bloco
Jasmine BlocoMelbourne

Loved the colour and fluffy drink it makes

We bought this because of its bright red model as it matches other applicances we have in the kitchen top. The coffee caps are very expensive compared to other brands but we found two other branded caps that work in this model. The foamer works extremely well making the best fluffy tops

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jess
JessSydney

Love this machine and the consistency of pods

This is a very good machine and coffee is consistent thanks to the pods that are used I started to buy LOR brand as I cannot make it every time to buy Nespresso pods. It came it very easy to make coffee and nothing to stuff around with, the milk makes it also great and can warm the milk or froth the milk depending on the whisks that you are using.

Drew I
Drew ISouth East Queensland, QLD

Third machine has died after 2 weeks

I have been through 3 of these machines.
First one - DOA
Second one - overheated and smoke came out of the milk frother
Returned it a bought the updated version
Third and updated version - milk frother started spitting water and now the machine turns off after its connected
Makes a great coffee, for a couple of weeks...

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Lauren
Lauren

Machine was a gift.

Pros
- Makes a hotter coffee than last DeLonghi.
- All dishwashable parts.
- I like that milk canister can be stored in fridge for later use. Minimal milk wastage.

Cons
- Does not fit pods other than Nespresso - filters only a small amount of water, burns pod
- Milk does not froth despite setting. Only produces warm flat milk.
- Can be difficult to clean under cup stand without lifting machine to run out residual waste.

Cairoloves
CairolovesGold Coast

Very Tasty and Looks Beautiful

Date PurchasedJune 2018

Great Coffee

Love the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima, makes the best coffee. Easy to use and clean, automatically switches off. Variety of coffee flavours to choose from, also get them delivered. Also compatible with some other store purchased coffee pods. Also great compact size to take camping or on holidays, never miss out on great coffee.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Terry C
Terry CBrisbane

Helps make every morning great!

I have long been a huge fan of Nespresso - I have a vertuoline at home and an original line at my office. I have always used the aerocinno to foam milk for a cappucino, so this model adds a pretty amazing new feature of autmatically frothing (with steam) the milk. It works amazingly. Truly is one touch of a button to have a perfectly made cap, latte, or just a cup of steam milk (or foamy milk as my 2 year old likes to say). The output is the perfect temperature, the milk is perfectly frothed, and (since it is using nespresso pods) the taste is exceptional.

Boo