DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550

EN550B (Black), EN550S (Silver), EN550R (Red), etc...

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

Jcolorxy
Jcolorxy

Hits the spot each morning

Heats up fast, easy to clean. Be aware its best to flush through the milk jug right after use as it can clog up if left. Coffee comes out hot. Water jug is slightly on the smaller side.

JB888
JB888Peel, WA

Easy to program, great quality coffee

I received this as a second hand gift from my partner and I love it. It is ready to use quickly in the morning and is easy to clean. I like a milky coffee so the heat could be better, but it is instantly drinkable at an acceptable heat without being lukewarm. Frothing is average despite using the highest froth setting, works better with lighter milks so this could be better, but certainly fantastic for a home coffee machine.

Purchased in July 2017.

Karen P
Karen PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New to Coffee Drinking and this was the best purchase!

Purchased in November 2017 at The Good Guys for $380.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Darrell P
Darrell P

Great Value Machine

Love my morning coffee and this machine makes a perfect cup every time. I only use Nespresso pods and stronger blends. Wife is not a coffee drinker but likes the hot chocolate pods. The machine is a winner all round in the family and is very easy to clean after use. Have had no problems with it so reliabilty is tops.

Purchased in October 2018.

Amy C
Amy CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So easy and so tasty

I was unsure about the milk container and the hygiene of it. After speaking with a staff member I was completely converted. It makes awesome coffee and self cleans too.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Adrian
AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect coffee every time

Love this machine and the colour it has been great I have it few years now. Still making the perfect coffees and I usually use the after market pods and they work great perfect temperature every time would definitely recommend this coffee machine

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman for $257.00.

Dev Gill
Dev GillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This machine makes better coffee than a Cafe!!! (Coffee lover Reviewing)

As long as you choose the good intensity coffee pods you will have the best coffee.

I am using the coffee pods from LAVAZZA and they cost me 30 Cents per pod.

The milk compartment is perfect too. Make the best milk for Chai latte and hot chocolate.

Definitely the best coffee for our family of 7(@ adults and 5 kids under 10

Purchased in September 2012 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $450.00.

Christine
ChristineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love having nice coffee every morning!

It is easy to use. We use it daily, coffee are always nice. Not really like the design of the milk frosted compartment as i found it is very hard to clean especially inside rhe tube. Overall it is a very good coffee machine.

Purchased in April 2017.

Jason McConkey
Jason McConkeyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant Machine

I have had several coffee machines over the years and this is the best by far. Value for money for sure and coffee is at a great temperature. Very easy to use and clean, and presents well on the kitchen bench. I have had other DeLonghi machines that I have given away in the past but this one is a keeper. Love it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Review collected in partnership with DeLonghi

Sim
Sim

Best machine

I bought this machine from Harvey Norman 5 years ago and never ever had an issue. You can use generic pods from Cole's etc. While the Nespresso are the better flavor, they come a a price. Machine is able to be customized to suit any size cups and had 2 size settings available.

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Willow80
Willow80Tasmania

So Happy!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
AngelJ
AngelJAU

Absolutely love

I cannot live without this item! I use it daily and love my coffee!
It’s so simple to use, doesn’t take long to warm up and produces quality coffee! Easy to clean and makes a perfect coffee every time. No fuss, looks lovely. I upgraded after 4 years using the model below.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Daniella
DaniellaSydney

Pretty and very functional

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Jesse
JesseYilkari

Great multi use coffee maker

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
emyoma
emyomaNew South Wales

Love it!

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Date PurchasedAug 2018