DeLonghi Nespresso Pixie EN125RAEPLUS (Red, Aeroccino Plus)

DeLonghi Nespresso Pixie EN125RAEPLUS (Red, Aeroccino Plus)

4.2

Proteus

ProteusEltham

Use this constantly

I have been using this machine a few times every day since 2015. It is faultless to operate. Perfect coffee every time! Very easy to use and I have not had any maintenance issues to date. This is just the right amount of utility and very simple to program. It it the first thing that I go for every single morning in the kitchen!

Date PurchasedJun 2015
    JayRG

JayRGMelbourne

Great coffee, easy to use

Love the flavour it gives to each coffee, very compact and easy to use. To clean it’s quite easy, definitely rescale it yearly as it makes a big difference to the coffee quality. Aerocino can be hard to clean and the pixie can sometimes leak water if overfilled. Good way to start with Nespresso

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Morlock

MorlockMelbourne

Good little machine.

I found this to be a good little machine. The coffee tastes pretty good although it tends to need milk as it doesn't taste that great just black. The frothing device that you can purchase with it is also good although you have to be careful as milk can stick to the bottom of it as it warms and it can be difficult to clean off.

Date PurchasedMay 2010
    Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso Pixie EN125RAEPLUS (Red, Aeroccino Plus) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Tik

TikTAS, 7050

Great coffee machine

I bought two of this coffee machine. One for myself and one for my dad. It is very easy to use and easy to clean. The machine is quick to heat and easy to set the water level. Part can be pull apart to clean often. I have had this machine for 5 years and still very happy with it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2014
    Jeev

JeevNew South Wales

Stylish Coffee Maker

Bought one after our previous Nespresso machine gave up on us and have loved using it. Easy to use and clean, and the Nespresso ecosystem is great in terms of pod availability and range - however they can be a bit on the pricier side. Have yet to try non-Nespresso pods with this although I have heard they work. The pixie clips are a great addition, allowing you to add a bit of flair and colour if you want to, and are easy to swap out. The Aeroccino is great too if you like frothed milk. Machine has worked perfectly so far!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
    Jesse L

Jesse LBrisbane

Good product for the price, tasty coffee.

This machine is extremely simple to operate, and the coffee produced is to a high standard. Although not the best coffee capsule machine on the market, for the price point at which this is available, it is unbeatable. Cleaning is extremely easy, with all parts removable and can be washed in the dishwasher. The aerochino attachment is useful and works well.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
    Ting

TingSydney

Good machine

I rarely drink coffee but this was a gift. This is a great value for capsules coffee. It has all functions you need and very simple to do the coffee. I would recommend the authentic coffee capsules from Nespresso as I do feel they have the best pods available compared to some cheaper ones

Date PurchasedApr 2017
    Faz

Faz

Best coffee machine ever

It is so easy to use, pop a pod in and press the relevant button (whether its an espresso of cap etc). Cleaning the milk part is a bit hard but worth it.

The coffee tastes amazing as long as it is descaled very few months!! Highly recommend, I purchased it with an $80 cash back which made it more amazing.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    rhi_bok89

rhi_bok89Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good for when you can't get to the cafe

I like this machine as a backup when I can't get to the café. But of course it never quite replicates a proper barista-made one. The taste is quite good, as you can choose different flavours to suit your preferences. I like that it is compact so doesn't take up too much room on my bench.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Langlang

Langlang

its good

its Good machine, small quick and easy for use, purchase last year, very suit.use in the morning, and save space at home,.The only thing is the coffe is making not enough hot, different them the professional machine. But it's great for traveling, light weight, happy with this machine, recommend l

Date PurchasedJul 2016
    lucas

lucasmelbourne

DOES THE JOB

Got this from girlfriend for a birthday present. it's now the 4th year, seems to be good quality and still works fabulously making great coffee for pod coffee. It's a nice and tidy little machine. I like that the frothe is able to be put away out of sight as i don't always use the frother every day. i would say for extra hundred bucks definitely for this one instead of cheap machines from ALDI or some non-brand one.

Date PurchasedJun 2013
    Cat

Cat

Good enough for a quick coffee too start your day

Easy to use, as I mentioned before it is a coffee machine that can make quick coffees. It is very easy to use and clean, it comes with Milk forther which I use on a regular basics to make babycino for my three years old. Generally it's good machine and we loves its

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Anne

AnneMelbourne

I love it!

I'm no coffee guru but I enjoy a decent cup that isn't from Maccas. Much cheaper long term and it actually tastes pretty yum. Coffee pods are fun to buy when you go into store and get to try out all the flavours. Mine comes with a froth make but I seldom use it since I don't have time to clean it every morning.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
    Rebecca

RebeccaBrisbane

LOVE THIS - have saved $$$$ on my morning coffee

I use this machine every morning (and sometimes twice a day if I'm feeling sleepy) and it makes a really good coffee. The small design makes it perfect for the kitchen, it's easy to clean and there's a really wide range of supermarket pods you can buy for this model.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
    Henry

HenryMelbourne

Good product.

Very good coffee machine. works ok for most people. its not a cafe quality. size is perfect, nice and very very very small. can be place in any room. the machine itself is not very loud, very quiet machine. very easy to use. overall for the price it is one of the best

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

atho19ü0

atho19ü0Melbourne

great coffee

My wife is very fussy about coffee and had never felt a machine could produce a good cup for less than $1000. The Nespresso Pixie has totally changed her mind. She will not go back to anything else. She even says Batista coffee from a cafe is no longer worth it.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
    Piney

PineyPooraka

It is very noisy

Yes is easy to clean does not look to bad. I wish the water container was bigger. Also would be a lot better if it made hotter coffee. Very slow dispensing coffee. If it was a bit bigger and did not make as much noise would be better as well

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Coffee the quick way

This coffee machine offers easy use and affordable to buy. The coffee tastes very nice and has a nice range of coffee to buy for this machine. I'm sure you could spend more to get a better coffee but for a weekender coffee machine I think this one meets my criteria.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    asulikeit

asulikeitSYDNEY

Great little machine, milk warmer needs a redesign tho

This is a great unit for the money, just keeps on keeping on. The milk warmer tends to get burn patches on the bottom over time which means the unit will kick a red flashing error and won't heat the milk properly. You basically have to clean it REALLY well after each use, simply rinsing won't cut it. Tho to their credit when i called about the flashing red light they sent me a new milk heating unit FOC as I was within the 2 year warrantee period - sweet customer service!

I've bought three of these units as gifts since my initial purchase and from all reports they're all going strong!

Date PurchasedMay 2015
    Spring

SpringNewcastle

Barely used and now leaking!

Date PurchasedApr 2014