DeLonghi Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Lenny

LennyHobart, TAS

Great machine for coffee lovers

After replacing my original machine with the Vertuo plus I was amazed at the ease of use, I loved how easy it was to assemble the manual was easy to read and understand. Instructions with pictures detailing how to clean and use the machine were great. Came with 12 selected coffee capsules to try. Each coffee variation is barcoded so you don’t have to do a thing other than place the capsule in the machine and press a button the machine reads the barcode and pours the right amount of water for that capsule. However if you prefer more or less water you’re able to reprogram that yourself just but holding a button. It’s fun to use with an amazing variety of coffee to try I wouldn’t want to use anything else

Purchased in August 2019 at Nespresso Shop for $379.00.

Milk Frothing
Kylie m

Kylie mPeregian Beach

Wish I had got it a long time ago!

We had just replaced our Nespresso pod machine at the same time these came out so I didn’t bother. How stupid I was to wait! Whilst buying pods we were shown this product and the coffee was outstanding. We left the Nespresso shop and decided we didn’t need one. Went to Costco and they were selling these babies much, much cheaper! Definitely a sign. Now I can’t live without it! As a black coffee drinking, the coffee itself is not only smoother but a much bigger and better cup. I wouldn’t go past it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco QLD, North Lakes for $189.00.

Susan08

Susan08Perth

Customer service is dreadful

Purchased in December 2017 at Nespresso Shop for $300.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Shae

ShaeSouth Australia

Why did I wait so long!?!?

Date PurchasedDec 2018