DeLonghi PAC WE120HP

DeLonghi PAC WE120HP Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

JJ-dog

JJ-dogasked

Hi, am having troubles with my Delonghi PAC W130A. The 'no water' symbol is on, however the water reservoir is totally filled up. Also after a days use on cooling, the water is still the same level in the reservoir. It seems it doesn't or can't use the water. Please some help. Thank you.

Gordon Cate

Gordon Cateasked

have changed the filter as per inst. but the c.f.still keeps showing on the display screen.how do I reset it so it wont show until needed again? thanks

Gordon Cate

Gordon Cateasked

I have a pac we120 hp which showed c.f. I changed the filter as required with a genuine filter purchased through leader & watt. p/nth nz I followed all instructions properly, but when I restarted the air/con the C.F still shows on the screen .How do I get the C.F. to stop showing?

Jay jay

Jay jayasked

F1 error message keeps flashing. I’ve replaced the filter. What do I do now?

Selina M.

Selina M.asked

It keeps flashing HL, and will not turn on. Any help?

Starmaid

Starmaidasked

Hi just wondering if there is any parts for model pac w160B please and how much for them?

Jay

Jayasked

Hi, it displays No Water symbol, after I added a bottle of water 500ml, the symbol disappeared but the water was directly leaking out from the tube behind the unit? Then the No Water symbol showed up again. What do I do?

Hi.
This has happened to me. I find that you should fill up the tank to the fullest when you are going to use it as sometimes it releases some water out when I first turn the power on. Let me know how you get on.

tngtng

tngtngasked

Anyone replace their limescale filter before ? How long will it require to replace limescale filter ? How much and where to buy it in case?
If limescale filter is not replaced, can air conditioner still working without water cooling ? Thanks!

Hi.
I haven't had to replace mine as yet. Did you follow the instructions as to litmus test the water you would be using in your unit?

JCB

JCBasked

My w/m a/c runs all the time without turning off when set temp is reached. Any ideas?

Grahamasked

What size room will it do?

Patty
Patty

It cools and heats our 5 x 4 metres living room and also our adjoining 4 x 4 metres kitchen as long as all windows and other doors are kept closed.

Graham

V thank you for your answer to my question

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives