MPN: ECAM65055MS

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing

ChristianG

ChristianGVIC, 3191

Used hard for over two years!

Purchased in September 2018 at Myer for $2,200.00.

john smith

john smith

Ok luke warm coffee if it works

Had this POS for the past 2 years now. We get continuous errors with "water circuit empty". Took it to a service center and after two weeks they couldn't find anything wrong with it. They had no idea and neither did Delonghi. Now the machine is making all sorts of strange sounds, seems like the pump for the milk is cactus or on it's way out. Problems started whilst this was under warranty within first year.
When this did work it was ok, if you like luke warm milk. If you want hot coffee look elsewhere.
Does anyone want this for parts?

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys for $1,900.00.

annaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best Christmas present

Best Christmas present
5,000 coffees, still going strong and yet to have a problem.
Any questions, the 1800 number has trouble shooters waiting to help and get this any replacement parts are free!
I just had it serviced by Bravo in St Peters and walked away with their custom blend beans, cleaning products and so thrilled with their service too
I own a venue with dozens of appliances both domestic and commercial and this machine is by far my most favourite
Thank you DeLonghi for your outstanding dedication to great products, great service and great suppliers
One very happy customer xoxo Ho, Ho , Ho

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Anna, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.
We are so glad you are loving your machine and that we could provide a great experience! :)

anna

We are all great at being critical and rarely comment when someone is doing an outstanding job. You have my loyalty and those that visit our venue

Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Find out how DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.55.MS compares to other Fully Automatic Coffee Machines

Shortysgirl

ShortysgirlYackandandah, Victoria

No coffee shops open perfect answer

I bought this machine in June 2020, although we both feel coffee could be hotter (nothing 20 secs in microwave cant fix) it is easy to use with great menu options. As long as you do water test first, and in most places in Aus lowest setting for water hardness works, does not need descaling that often. Great easy to use and clean machine.

Purchased in June 2020 for $1,600.00.

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

milk frothing

After two years , my coffee was being made without much froth. I use descaler and milk clean. One of these reply’s Delonghi suggested cleaning the groove in the knob of the frother. I cleaned it with a tooth pic and it works like new again. Prompt reply and help from Delonghi.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,900.00.

Ian

I done to what you suggested and it’s now frothing like new. Thank you

DelonghiDeLonghi

We are so glad! Let us know if you have any other questions we could help you with :)

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Masterclass

Purchased in July 2020 at Domayne QLD, Bundall.

DelonghiDeLonghi

Hi Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it! We are so glad you had such a wonderful experience, and that everyone involved gave you such amazing help! :)

MilneePerth, WA

Superb

Had a Delonghi fully automatic machine for 12 years prior to this new unit. Sadly, it died which is understandable after the use it had.
With this new one, everything from the design & finish, to the easy operation makes this machine awesome.
Once set up via the phone app, it is easy to use. Basically tells you what to do after use.
Many coffee options & the coffee is always hot.
Highly recommend this unit. Thank you Delonghi

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Thank you for your review Milnee, we appreciate the time it took to write this :)

All good thanks

Jacky

JackyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Love this machine !

This is my second Delonghi , had the previous one for 13 years , and this one is proving to be just as fabulous. Very happy with the consistent quality, and quantity of coffee. Love the fact we can setup our coffee profiles from the app, which has increased the temp of the coffee and produced the exact amount of coffee and milk for each of us at home. . Easy to clean, and better design features than my previous one, including easier emptying of the grounds.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys.

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Simply Sensational..!!

I'm so happy with my purchase. I've had other coffee machines but this is the cream of the crop. Simple to use and the most delicious coffee. Total barista style coffee in my own home. Loads of different options and I love the way you can set the different ways each person likes their coffees to be made. The machine itself is aesthetically pleasing as well. It's the first thing my friends comment on as they enter the kitchen. The in home Delonghi Elite Experience was fantastic. Joe showed me how to get the most out of my machine and how the different settings changes your coffee. He was so informative yet it was simple and not overwhelming. Thanks a million!

Purchased in November 2019 at Appliances Online.

Amazing Machine

The machine is the best that I have ever used. I loved that we got to experience a Barista come to our home and show us how to program and use to our own taste. The whole experience was amazing. Love using my machine. Once you have mastered the use of programming everything in, it basically does everything for you. Well worth spending the money. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Codey E.

Codey E.South Australia

Best purchase and experience!

I purchased this machine recently and could not be happier. I’ve previously owned a few different machines before hand that weren’t Delonghi but can confidently say there is no comparison. Exceptional quality machine produces a perfect cup every time with the benefits of customising each option to suit me.
Very thankful for Delonghi’s in-home service as well as part of their Elite Club.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $1,800.00.

Amber R.

Amber R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent coffee machine

It makes really good coffee and is pretty easy to use. The only problem I have with it is that it needs cleaning frequently and the descaler for it isn't cheap, about 30 per box

-Grace G.

-Grace G.

good coffee machine but not as smart as it should be

We've had this machine since Xmas. It produces great coffee and is easy to clean. We love the customised coffees as well as standard selections. However, it's a bit annoying when the water level is low (hard to keep an eye as there's a reserve level), the machine doesn't calculate at the time of making a coffee how much water is required to make that coffee and we're often left with half made coffees...I was expecting more from a smart coffee machine like this.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine

We use the machine daily in our business making coffee the fact we can obtain a perfect cup of coffee everytime fantastic the texture of each coffee is perfect we adjust the coffee temperature by adding hot water

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

susi_susina

susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I adore this coffee machine!

I have to say that I’ve owned this coffee machine for a year and I don’t know how I’ve ever lived without it!. Love having fresh ground coffee everyday and the best thing about it is not having to worry about cleaning it every time you use it. It has a reminder to let you know if the water needs refilling or the used coffee needs to be tipped out. It’s so easy to use!.
You won’t regret this purchase!

Purchased in July 2018.

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop buying coffee outside, make it at home!

I purchased this ECAM65055MS two weeks ago from appliances online, and I have been using it for 2 weeks. Yesterday, the professional elite came to my house to teach me how to use every single function, she helped to set up the most suitable temperature and the best taste for me and my husband, and showed me how to add our personalized drinks within our iPhone app. Learnt a lot from her, and I have to say delonghi is the best coffee machine which can make the best coffee. Definetly better than the one from my office and all café around my spot. 100% recommend it to everyone, very easy to use and maintain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

Erinc

ErincMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Coffee Machine

Purchased the Prima Donna Elite 650.55ms about 2 weeks ago and after having the Elite in home experience with a qualified Delonghi employee we are enjoying fantastic coffee everytime. The consistency of the coffee is great along with the temperature (we have our machine set to Max) and i have found this is perfect for us. Very easy to clean and maintain and very easy to use. Love the personalised profiles, this allows us to modify the coffee to suit our own tastes. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,750.00.

JANOS

JANOSBRISBANE

great machine

makes great coffee , depending on grade o beans you buy from shop.quality is consistent as it is a fully automated machine, but need to first program it to work good. otherwise very happy with product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is usedDaily
Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy BUT Coffee Could Be Hotter!

We have had our Prima Elite Coffee Machine now for 3 months. Just had the in home consultant come and show me a few extras things on my phone regarding how to set our coffees the way we like, that I didn't realize which was great. This machine makes a fantastic coffee and we are still adjusting it to each of our liking's but the only disappointment I have it that the coffee is not as HOT as we like our coffee even though I put boiling water into the glasses prior for 5 minutes or so. Other than that, we love the machine, it's so easy to use and clean. Would highly recommend the machine.

Purchased in December 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great coffee machine

This is a great coffee machine, it can be fully automatic if that is what you want, or you can customize your coffee preferences. Very easy to use and it makes great coffee. Best thing is that the coffee is NICE & HOT too. Fully recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,990.00.

See all DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650 reviews