DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.55.MS

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.55.MS

MPN: ECAM65055MS

Amazing Machine

The machine is the best that I have ever used. I loved that we got to experience a Barista come to our home and show us how to program and use to our own taste. The whole experience was amazing. Love using my machine. Once you have mastered the use of programming everything in, it basically does everything for you. Well worth spending the money. Easy to maintain.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys.

Codey E.

Codey E.South Australia

Best purchase and experience!

I purchased this machine recently and could not be happier. I’ve previously owned a few different machines before hand that weren’t Delonghi but can confidently say there is no comparison. Exceptional quality machine produces a perfect cup every time with the benefits of customising each option to suit me.
Very thankful for Delonghi’s in-home service as well as part of their Elite Club.

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $1,800.00.

Amber R.

Amber R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Decent coffee machine

It makes really good coffee and is pretty easy to use. The only problem I have with it is that it needs cleaning frequently and the descaler for it isn't cheap, about 30 per box

-Grace G.

-Grace G.

good coffee machine but not as smart as it should be

We've had this machine since Xmas. It produces great coffee and is easy to clean. We love the customised coffees as well as standard selections. However, it's a bit annoying when the water level is low (hard to keep an eye as there's a reserve level), the machine doesn't calculate at the time of making a coffee how much water is required to make that coffee and we're often left with half made coffees...I was expecting more from a smart coffee machine like this.

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,899.00.

Dave

DaveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic coffee machine

We use the machine daily in our business making coffee the fact we can obtain a perfect cup of coffee everytime fantastic the texture of each coffee is perfect we adjust the coffee temperature by adding hot water

Purchased in October 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

susi_susina

susi_susinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I adore this coffee machine!

I have to say that I’ve owned this coffee machine for a year and I don’t know how I’ve ever lived without it!. Love having fresh ground coffee everyday and the best thing about it is not having to worry about cleaning it every time you use it. It has a reminder to let you know if the water needs refilling or the used coffee needs to be tipped out. It’s so easy to use!.
You won’t regret this purchase!

Purchased in July 2018.

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stop buying coffee outside, make it at home!

I purchased this ECAM65055MS two weeks ago from appliances online, and I have been using it for 2 weeks. Yesterday, the professional elite came to my house to teach me how to use every single function, she helped to set up the most suitable temperature and the best taste for me and my husband, and showed me how to add our personalized drinks within our iPhone app. Learnt a lot from her, and I have to say delonghi is the best coffee machine which can make the best coffee. Definetly better than the one from my office and all café around my spot. 100% recommend it to everyone, very easy to use and maintain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Appliances Online for $1,900.00.

GrinderBreville Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder CG2B

Erinc

ErincMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Coffee Machine

Purchased the Prima Donna Elite 650.55ms about 2 weeks ago and after having the Elite in home experience with a qualified Delonghi employee we are enjoying fantastic coffee everytime. The consistency of the coffee is great along with the temperature (we have our machine set to Max) and i have found this is perfect for us. Very easy to clean and maintain and very easy to use. Love the personalised profiles, this allows us to modify the coffee to suit our own tastes. Couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,750.00.

JANOS

JANOSBRISBANE

great machine

makes great coffee , depending on grade o beans you buy from shop.quality is consistent as it is a fully automated machine, but need to first program it to work good. otherwise very happy with product.

Purchased in March 2019.

Trish

TrishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Happy BUT Coffee Could Be Hotter!

We have had our Prima Elite Coffee Machine now for 3 months. Just had the in home consultant come and show me a few extras things on my phone regarding how to set our coffees the way we like, that I didn't realize which was great. This machine makes a fantastic coffee and we are still adjusting it to each of our liking's but the only disappointment I have it that the coffee is not as HOT as we like our coffee even though I put boiling water into the glasses prior for 5 minutes or so. Other than that, we love the machine, it's so easy to use and clean. Would highly recommend the machine.

Purchased in December 2018 at Joyce Mayne Physical store.

APG

APGGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great coffee machine

This is a great coffee machine, it can be fully automatic if that is what you want, or you can customize your coffee preferences. Very easy to use and it makes great coffee. Best thing is that the coffee is NICE & HOT too. Fully recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,990.00.

Cate

Cate

A Good Coffee Machine let down by poor user manual!

Purchased in December 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,840.00.

SnazzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does not make hot coffee nothing but trouble

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Bruce

BruceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cafe Quality at Home

Bought to replace an Eletta that had served us well for 4 years. Waiting on in home demo to allow us to personalise but have used manually. Have also played with the app and made coffee from my phone which was a spinner. If this is as good as it's predecessor then I'm going to be very happy.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
KNDM

KNDMAU

Perfect finishing touch for our new kitchen

We bought this machine after we remodeled our kitchen. The modern design suits perfectly! The machine itself is so easy to use, perfect for busy mornings when you need a great cup of coffee. Personalised settings available if your tastes vary from others at home. So simple! An amazing coffee with a touch of a button!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Susan

SusanSydney

The best 3330 coffees we ever had

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Bec

Bec

Coffee machine

Makes a great coffee provided you use good beans you can alter all functions to suit your preferences.
The milk is not exactly hot.
The descale takes quite a bit of time.
I tired to use pre ground beans and it completely clogged and wouldn’t operate but since only buying full beans I have had no issues.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Shopaholic36

Shopaholic36The Land Down Under

A little over a year on and this machine is still the heart of the kitchen

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Peter Sorg

Peter SorgWestern Australia

Best coffee

As a lover if coffee coming from a European back ground this coffee machine is one of the best ones i have owned compared to the other ones i have had would recommend it to anyone that likes there coffee and wants a good machine to do what it says it does

Date PurchasedOct 2017

PCochran

PCochranSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best coffee machine has decreased the amount of money spent on takeaway coffee. It’s great you will not regret the purchase. We bought beans from our coffee shop and now we have the same coffee at home. It does take a little long to make a couple of coffees. The Bluetooth is a waste of time as you need to be near the machine ,

Date PurchasedJun 2017

See all DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650 reviews

Dianne

Dianneasked

Any idea of the life of these machines. I saw a review that one packed it after 6 years. We have been offered one that is 8 years old but not been in storage for the last 2 years. Would live to hear from you
Dianne

Karl Hovden B.

Karl Hovden B.asked

How do I change the settings for the different kinds of coffee I can make using the "speed buttons" (espresso, coffee, long etc.)?

DeLonghi
De'LongiDeLonghi

Good Morning Karl,

There is a section in the User Manual which goes through the step by step process of selecting and making coffees.

I have attached the link below for the User Manual for you.

Kind Regards,
Team DeLonghi

Travellerasked

What is the tallest cup seize that you can use. Will it fit a 16cm mug.

Found it on the harvey norman site, Dispensing level minimum/maximun: 90/142 mm

Snazzie

No wont take thst size to about 12 dont buy it its crap look at the breville one touch which i bought its excellent and makes a hot coffee

Michael S
Michael S

Wow, that is a BIG mug. My measurements show that the distance from the base to the back of the spout assembly at its highest is just over 160 mm. However, this would mean the spouts will end up under the surface of the coffee when the mug is full. Not a good idea. The other issue is the milk spout. This spout is also just over 160 mm, but I am not sure that it will work correctly because it also points down into the coffee.
While it may be possible to use a 160 mm mug, I doubt it will be totally successful. Hope this helps and good luck.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryFully Automatic Coffee Machines