DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.85.MS

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.85.MS

I am obsessed with my PrimaDonna Elite Experience!

I was given the De’Longhi PrimaDonna Elite Experience as a gift. I was hesitant to use it because I thought I would have the same experience as I have previously had with other branded machines (inconsistent taste, hard to use and difficult to clean). However to my surprise, I was proven wrong! I received the Elite Experience service to help get me started, in which the demonstrator showed me how easy it is to make various types of coffee and how simple it is to clean. The coffee comes out perfect every single time. I cannot recommend this machine highly enough – I love it! :)

Purchased in October 2018.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

The first thing I do every morning is press the button

Everyone who tastes the coffee likes it a lot. The range of coffee types and the personal preferences you can set is amazing. Each person in the house can set their own personal preferences. This means that you can be sure that every cup is consistently perfect for you. We have the temperature set to the hottest setting and provided you don't let it sit for more than a minute or so, the temperature is great. We have also found that using double-wall glass cups make a big difference to both the initial temperature and the heat retention.
Great machine and strongly recommended

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,800.00.

Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is used: Daily

Customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.

Bought this as a gift in September 2018, started using it in late Oct when my kitchen was completed, the milk was always very slow coming through and now has completely stopped. Purchased online with debenhams, after service appalling both with debenhams themselves and Delonghi. Various emails ignored, various promises of returned calls, still waiting, Sending item back if they ever answer me and ill buy a different brand elsewhere.

Would NEVER buy from either again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Best Delonghi machine ever

This machine has the wow factor this is my 4th Delonghi machine still have 2 of the 6600 Premadonna machines.
1 in the caravan 1 for a spare.
But this makes the perfect coffee temperature perfect and still has 2 higher settings and the cream from the beans is to die for the 19bar pump extracts the most out of the beans the iphone app is brilliant works everytime also the foam for cappuccino is brilliant even from normal milk 10 out of 10 everytime the 6600 model is around a 6 compared :)

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Simply the best Coffee machine on the market.

The coffee produced is the best I've had in a long time. The coffee itself is ground to a perfect grind and has a perfect cream. The temperature is pretty good as well.. I do love the hot chocolate function. It's the right amount of froth to milk. Being able to create coffees from an app on my phone is unbelievably easy as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

This coffee maker is the best machine I have ever bought

This coffee maker is the best machine I have ever bought. With its multi-options, you can brew a whole pot or a single cup. Comes with permanent filters. Out of k-cups? Use the other permanent filter found in the base cup holder and get your single cup using grounds of your favorite coffee grounds. I have not made a full pot yet because the single cup side brews very fast. If I want another cup, it's easy and fast enough to just make another single cup. So no coffee is wasted. My sister saw it so she ordered one for herself.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

The best DeLonghi coffee machine we’ve had so far

So far so good!
This is our 4th DeLonghi automatic coffee machine and it’s the most expensive we have purchased so far.
We have 3 coffee drinkers in our house and and most of our visitors like a good cup of coffee.
Compared to some of the older machines this machine makes hotter coffees and is much easier to use, the large touch screen is easy to use and the machine is much quieter than previous models. We’ve only used the hot chocolate setting once for our daughter For milo instead of chocolate and the end result was great.

****update****
We have had this machine for a week now and it is amazing, we are very happy with the quality of the machine and the quality of the coffee it produces.
The hot chocolate‘s are amazing and the recipe book that comes with the machine has some great ideas.
Yes it’s very very expensive but it’s definitely worth it if you use it multiple times a day!

Date PurchasedAug 2018