DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.85.MS

DeLonghi PrimaDonna Elite ECAM650.85.MS

Shawn

ShawnMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic Machine

Fantastic Machine, Grinds, Froths and pours magnificently. Would highly recommended this machine to anyone that loves there coffee, I can turn it on with my phone so its all warmed up ready to make my coffee when i get up of a morning.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,699.00.

Product is used: Daily

I'm addicted to this machine best ever coffee machine

I have owned the ecam 6850.85 for 2 weeks , this is the best DeLonghi coffee machine I have owned very simple to use great experience makes every coffee you desire plus ice cold drinks or hot chocolate if needed it's an amazing machine I previously owned and a lower spec model coffee just as good good but with very little choice this one I love

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay.

George

GeorgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Paid nearly 2K for 3 months usage

Purchased from Harvey Norman in March. After 3 months the milk container keeps poping out while making the coffee. Returned back to be fixed and it has been now a month and half. The question here, do you get a value or return to your 2K. The answer definitely not.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,850.00.

Vanessa

VanessaSydney, NSW

I am obsessed with my PrimaDonna Elite Experience!

I was given the De’Longhi PrimaDonna Elite Experience as a gift. I was hesitant to use it because I thought I would have the same experience as I have previously had with other branded machines (inconsistent taste, hard to use and difficult to clean). However to my surprise, I was proven wrong! I received the Elite Experience service to help get me started, in which the demonstrator showed me how easy it is to make various types of coffee and how simple it is to clean. The coffee comes out perfect every single time. I cannot recommend this machine highly enough – I love it! :)

Purchased in October 2018.

Anna

AnnaHunter Region, NSW

This machine makes beautiful coffee.

The machine makes beautiful coffee, I love how easy it is to use and how easy it is to clean. The individual user function is a great feature to the machine if you have multiple coffee drinkers in the same house, it makes it easy to make coffees for other members of the family without having to remember. I am 100% happy with this machine.

Purchased in December 2018.

Michael S

Michael SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The first thing I do every morning is press the button

Everyone who tastes the coffee likes it a lot. The range of coffee types and the personal preferences you can set is amazing. Each person in the house can set their own personal preferences. This means that you can be sure that every cup is consistently perfect for you. We have the temperature set to the hottest setting and provided you don't let it sit for more than a minute or so, the temperature is great. We have also found that using double-wall glass cups make a big difference to both the initial temperature and the heat retention.
Great machine and strongly recommended

Purchased in June 2016 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,800.00.

Product is used: Daily

Customer service is the worst I have ever encountered.

Bought this as a gift in September 2018, started using it in late Oct when my kitchen was completed, the milk was always very slow coming through and now has completely stopped. Purchased online with debenhams, after service appalling both with debenhams themselves and Delonghi. Various emails ignored, various promises of returned calls, still waiting, Sending item back if they ever answer me and ill buy a different brand elsewhere.

Would NEVER buy from either again.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Richard Till

Richard TillAU

Best Delonghi machine ever

This machine has the wow factor this is my 4th Delonghi machine still have 2 of the 6600 Premadonna machines.
1 in the caravan 1 for a spare.
But this makes the perfect coffee temperature perfect and still has 2 higher settings and the cream from the beans is to die for the 19bar pump extracts the most out of the beans the iphone app is brilliant works everytime also the foam for cappuccino is brilliant even from normal milk 10 out of 10 everytime the 6600 model is around a 6 compared :)

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Carbarandmar

CarbarandmarNSW, 2560

Simply the best Coffee machine on the market.

The coffee produced is the best I've had in a long time. The coffee itself is ground to a perfect grind and has a perfect cream. The temperature is pretty good as well.. I do love the hot chocolate function. It's the right amount of froth to milk. Being able to create coffees from an app on my phone is unbelievably easy as well.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Koby G Read

Koby G ReadBROOKHILL

This coffee maker is the best machine I have ever bought

This coffee maker is the best machine I have ever bought. With its multi-options, you can brew a whole pot or a single cup. Comes with permanent filters. Out of k-cups? Use the other permanent filter found in the base cup holder and get your single cup using grounds of your favorite coffee grounds. I have not made a full pot yet because the single cup side brews very fast. If I want another cup, it's easy and fast enough to just make another single cup. So no coffee is wasted. My sister saw it so she ordered one for herself.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

M F

M FPerth, WA

The best DeLonghi coffee machine we’ve had so far

Date PurchasedAug 2018