2DeLonghi PrimaDonna Soul ECAM61075MB

65% · 3416 · 31%

Coffee lover
Coffee loverSydney, NSW

Worth it!

Do I recommend this machine? Yes I do. It is straight forward, easy to use, and makes great coffee from the comfort of your own home. Definitely worth the purchase! Show details ·  1
Squeekie Clean Laundry
Squeekie Clean LaundryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for coffee not hot chocolate

I mainly bought this machine for my husband and our clients as I don't drink coffee. They are happy with the results but I am not so happy with the milk temperature when I make a hot chocolate. After numerous attempts the milk comes out just warm and not hot. I usually don't like my milk too hot to drink but is only luke warm and there is no temperature adjustment like there is on the hot water for tea. Show details
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Sally
Sally

Good coffee with a few disappointments

Have had this machine for 3 days only. Makes good coffee , however water is already leaking at connection between water tank and machine- water seeping all over my benchtop.
In addition, like other reviewers, I have tried to sync the App countless times, with no success. Have even tried deleting & reinstalling numerous times which has made no difference. Makes many functions of the machine obsolete. I would have expected better for $2000.
Based on leak in brand new machine, I will be requesting machine is exchanged for new one Show details
Milk Frothing
DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM
DGT26
DGT26Sydney, NSW

Troy Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Troy

18 Months in.... we're really happy with the coffee machine and coffees produced. However the App remains an issue quite often when required to be used. That part is a shame as it taints an otherwise great experience.

ehibbie
ehibbieAU11 posts

Perfect

This is the ultimate fully automatic coffee machine. I can’t recommend it enough. Makes the perfect cup every time with the coffee beans of your choice. Many programmes to choose from.  Show details ·  1
Suzanne
SuzanneSydney, NSW4 posts

This Machine is like Having a Live-In Barista!

Absolutely love this machine. You can personalise your coffees and create a profile for each family member. It also looks super sleek and is efficient to use. Cannot live without it!  Show details ·  1
Winston
WinstonSydney, NSW9 posts

Delonghi Coffee Link App to Prima Donna Soul

The Delonghi Coffee Link App keeps on crashing or claimed WiFi issue , P001 error message. Installed and reinstalled many times, same issue. Many others had posted similar problem. Bean Adapt will only work with App. Expensive machine to buy - not worth the outlay unless the App works. I am using Samsung Note 20. Perhaps Delonghi may be working on this? Show details
Consistency
DeLonghi
DeLonghi   DM
Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Still adjusting to machine

I've had machine 3 days now.Adjusting to new machines quantity settings. I like to make my coffee first then add milk last but coffee lowest setting consumes 3 1/4 of my cup. My previous machine ecam23460 had no problem. Is there a way to reduce the quantity? I have standard coffee glasses not buckets.  Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkCentral, SA3 posts

The BEST coffee machine EVER!!!

The Delonghi Primadonna Soul is by far the best "Bean to Cup" machine on the market. There is nothing it can't do. Build quality is amazing, very simple to use and with the new Bean Adapt it makes coffees as good as a cafe like starbucks etc. I am truly amazed with this machine. Absolutely LOVE it.

Thanks Delonghi Show details ·  1

Cathybear
CathybearDarwin, NT10 posts

Lovely to Use

I’ve had it two weeks. Extremely easy to use and create new variations. And FUN.
Very easy to clean, empty coffee grounds and fill water tank.
I’m still trying different beans, the coffee is very good but with the right beans for me it will be perfect. Good, strong, robust.  Show details ·  1
123WOW
123WOWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Delonghi PrimaDonna Soul

This is our fourth fully automatic coffee machine and it’s by far the best. Simple and easy to setup and use, it also looks great. I would suggest you shop around on the price as well paid less than 2K Show details ·  1