DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715

DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715

TRRS0715T, TRRS0715E.G

Heaters Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of heater would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.5

• Room Type
  • Heating Speed4/5 - 5/5 (2)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (1)
Maria P

Maria PNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Heats my son’s bedroom extremely well

Heats up quickly on high. Able to turn down to medium or low and then turn thermostat back a bit to maintain a nice comfortable temperature. No oily smell whatsoever. Perfect for my son’s bedroom which became icy cold with the door shut all night, now lovely and warm. Thrilled with the performance and value for $139. Purchased from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$139.00.

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Smell No

Noisy!

Bought this for childs room, was advised it was silent. Thermostat is very quiet as it turns off and on but the unit itself creaks and clicks horribly as it heats and cools.
A definite no go for a kids room!

Purchased in August 2019.

Issac

IssacSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product but Bad Smell

Brought this one after giving back Dragon 4 series . The heater does not turn off at max thermostat at 6 .. whether its closed room or ventilated room. Manufacturs say keep it on at full power for 2 hrs for smell to go, but I have used it for 2 weeks and disappointed with the smell. Same issue with all De’Longhi heaters I guess

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for A$139.00.

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Smell Yes
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 compares to other Electric Heaters

Kbma

KbmaSydney, NSW

Brand new but oil is leaking

Just purchased this brand new heater online and received it today. After a few minutes of using it, I noticed the heater was sitting in a pool of oil! It was pouring out from it onto my apartment’s timber floor...! The product doesn’t look like damaged but is rather poorly made. So disappointing. Waiting to return it.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$119.00.

See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 reviews

cheapimmitation

cheapimmitationasked

Radia S TRRS0715

My heater wouldn't turn on so I reset the manual button inside (seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202v2_fjajM ) my question is, will this cause problems i.e. does this . override the temp shut off system? It is only a few weeks old so if I need to get a replacement I can but would obviously rather not have to bother.

banjo

banjoasked

Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Hi does the LED display on the grey DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G model emit much light overnight/in the dark?

Walking Away
Walking Away

I don't usually have them on overnight as we are warm in bed. The light doesn't bother me, but my son just turned his away from his bed so it wouldn't bother him.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives