TRRS0715T, TRRS0715E.G
See the Best Electric Heaters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4.1
  • Safety
Andy
Andy

Noisy!

Bought this for childs room, was advised it was silent. Thermostat is very quiet as it turns off and on but the unit itself creaks and clicks horribly as it heats and cools.
A definite no go for a kids room!

Purchased in August 2019.

Noise Level
Room Type Small Bedroom
Kbma
KbmaSydney, NSW

Brand new but oil is leaking

Just purchased this brand new heater online and received it today. After a few minutes of using it, I noticed the heater was sitting in a pool of oil! It was pouring out from it onto my apartment’s timber floor...! The product doesn’t look like damaged but is rather poorly made. So disappointing. Waiting to return it.

Purchased in June 2019 for $119.00.

Solange A.
Solange A.asked
Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Is the digital temperature accurate? OR would you think a heatermate is necessary to keep a desired temperature for, say, a nursery..

cheapimmitation
cheapimmitationasked
Radia S TRRS0715

My heater wouldn't turn on so I reset the manual button inside (seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202v2_fjajM ) my question is, will this cause problems i.e. does this . override the temp shut off system? It is only a few weeks old so if I need to get a replacement I can but would obviously rather not have to bother.

banjo
banjoasked
Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Hi does the LED display on the grey DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G model emit much light overnight/in the dark?

Walking Away
Walking Away

I don't usually have them on overnight as we are warm in bed. The light doesn't bother me, but my son just turned his away from his bed so it wouldn't bother him.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715