TRRS0715T, TRRS0715E.G
See the Best Electric Heaters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4.1
    Walking AwayCentral, SA

Fantastic for a smaller space

I have used these heaters for years as I find I can maintain a low warmth in the space easier and quieter than running a split system or reverse cycle air conditioner. The timer function is awesome as it takes the edge off the really frosty mornings before we get up for the day. The only real negative is the power consumption, but you get that with pretty much all heating anyway. The trick is to just keep it on a fairly low setting and not try to make the house feel like Summer during Winter!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
    Danie
    DanieDocklands

good one for winter

Cannot live without a heater in Melbourne's winter. This product provides great value. It heats up quickly and handy to adjust temperature. It does not occupy too much space in my room as well, making it easy to use and store. And it is quite easy to clean in summer time. Good one.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
    Ryan a
    Ryan aAU

Nice and simple for a small room.

Bought this for our babies room and it works well. I can't imagine it would warm up a large room, but for a smaller room. Nice and warm, won't burn fingers if they touch it. Economical to run. I think it looks nice too. I've had it over two years now and it's still working well.

Date PurchasedJan 2015

very good product

We bought this product to prepare for winter, and this winter is exactly cold. this heater warm hp very fast with acceptable noice, and it juat enough for a median bedroom. the fuctions also good as it can set up time easily. and Iam a royalty customer of branddelonghi. A good purchase experience.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 compares to other Electric Heaters

Rick L
    Rick LAdelaide

Great for the kids bedrooms during winter.

Purchased this as a second heater after our 2nd son was born. This heat has minimal lights compared to another heater we purchased, which is great! Keep the lighting to a minimum in the bedroom.

It contains various intensity settings and a thermostat. The dial for timing is great, with standard notches provided for each 15 minute intervals, so you can make sure that it turns off by a certain time in the morning to ensure it does not stay on all day!

Honest Reviewer
    Honest ReviewerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect for bedrooms

Purchased two of these in May 2017 from Good Guys for $89 ea (I think). Very happy with these units which were purchased for children's bedrooms. Yes they take a while to warm up, approx 15-20 mins but they do a good job.
    I particularly like the temp setting, which is not digital but is a dial you set to 1 (low) - 6 (high), the compact design, the foldable wheels, the effectiveness for price and the safety factor.
    Automatic timer is very useful also.

Definitely recommend

Don
    DonMelbourne

great heater!

I am very pleased with a new heater I recently purchased from Harvey Norman. It is working great and keeping my room nice and warm on these very cold days.
    The service was great in store and I was able to get assistance and all questions asked professionally and quickly.
    I was in and out in no time and am very happy with the product.
    The price was a very affordable for a good product.
    Very happy!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
    the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
    Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
    fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
    Avleen M.23 July 2021

Solange A.
    Solange A.asked
    Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Is the digital temperature accurate? OR would you think a heatermate is necessary to keep a desired temperature for, say, a nursery..

cheapimmitation
    cheapimmitationasked
    Radia S TRRS0715

My heater wouldn't turn on so I reset the manual button inside (seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202v2_fjajM ) my question is, will this cause problems i.e. does this . override the temp shut off system? It is only a few weeks old so if I need to get a replacement I can but would obviously rather not have to bother.

banjo
    banjoasked
    Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Hi does the LED display on the grey DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G model emit much light overnight/in the dark?

Walking Away

I don't usually have them on overnight as we are warm in bed. The light doesn't bother me, but my son just turned his away from his bed so it wouldn't bother him.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715