TRRS0715T, TRRS0715E.G
See the Best Electric Heaters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

4.1
  • Heating Speed3/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (2)
Max
MaxSydney, NSW

Efficient heater, we love it every night

Works much better than i expected. Love it!

Noise is minimal:
I was worried about the noise from the mechanical thermoswitch. But that has not bothered me at all during the nights.

Safety is good:
Surface is not too hot. Our cats likes to sleep around it. i dont need to worry about them buring ther tails off.

Purchased in April 2020 for $140.00.

Maria P
Maria PNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Heats my son’s bedroom extremely well

Heats up quickly on high. Able to turn down to medium or low and then turn thermostat back a bit to maintain a nice comfortable temperature. No oily smell whatsoever. Perfect for my son’s bedroom which became icy cold with the door shut all night, now lovely and warm. Thrilled with the performance and value for $139. Purchased from Harvey Norman.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $139.00.

Christina
ChristinaIllawarra, NSW

Excellent for overnight use in bedroom!!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $169.00.

Ally
AllySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent for heating small rooms

This is a great little oil heater for warming up small, enclosed rooms!

I've found it works best to turn on both switches (max power) until it heats up, then switch it down to medium or low to keep the room at a comfortable, cosy temperature without running up a huge electricity bill. Within about 15-20 minutes you can already feel the difference in the room temperature.

I purchased mine on Appliances Online for $119 with free delivery. Definitely recommended if you're looking for an efficient heater for a bedroom or study.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 compares to other Electric Heaters

Wendy
WendyAdelaide

good product

This is a really great heater. It is so easy to use and keep clean. It looks great in any room . It really warms up any room. This winter I have only used this heater and have not felt cold . family and friends have said that they like it I would really like to get a second one for the bedroom

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Erin
Erin

Fantastic for small bedroom

We purchased this heater for our toddler's room and it has been fantastic. The timer is very easy to set up and the heater works very efficiently to keep her room warm but not too hot or dry. Good range of settings to choose from and doesn't seem to overheat nearby floors/rugs

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Angela
AngelaMelbourne

A great safe option for the nursery

I've used this heater over winter in my child's bedroom and it takes the chill out of the air. It also warms larger rooms, but not quite as effectively. Great safety features make me feel reassured putting it in my son's room. A very happy purchaser, am considering buying another for my lounge room.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Simple and works well

Bought this one from myer, it's a simple design but works very well.
I like its 24 hours timer so can program what time turn it on and off multiple times during night.

Another newer and more expensive model could only either timer to turn on or off one time.

So this one is really good value and very useful for cold winter.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Wiseandi
WiseandiAU

Really happy with it - works perfectly.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715 compares to other Electric Heaters

Mrs B
Mrs BNarwee

Perfect for winter time:)

Date PurchasedJune 2016

Solange A.
Solange A.asked
Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Is the digital temperature accurate? OR would you think a heatermate is necessary to keep a desired temperature for, say, a nursery..

cheapimmitation
cheapimmitationasked
Radia S TRRS0715

My heater wouldn't turn on so I reset the manual button inside (seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=202v2_fjajM ) my question is, will this cause problems i.e. does this . override the temp shut off system? It is only a few weeks old so if I need to get a replacement I can but would obviously rather not have to bother.

banjo
banjoasked
Radia S TRRS0715E.G

Hi does the LED display on the grey DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715E.G model emit much light overnight/in the dark?

Walking Away
Walking Away

I don't usually have them on overnight as we are warm in bed. The light doesn't bother me, but my son just turned his away from his bed so it wouldn't bother him.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS0715