MPN: TRRS1224EG

Perfect heater for bedroom

Heat up very fast in my master room, nice modern grey color with digital display. Eco mode and timer is also a good features. I am thinking getting another one for my other room :)
Also it’s come with 7 years warranty and the salesman couldn’t be bothered to sell me extend warranty. Lol

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Sleak and working!

My previous Delonghi model had non-stop noise issue so I had to get a new one. This one looks so sleak and operates quietly, digital screen is a plus and thanks to temperature reading. Timer has to be set every time. I recommend this one and this pros will last long.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Awesome unit

Was a litte more expensive then other similar units but is super quiet and doesnt make any crackling noises.. I do advise running it for an hour or so before first use as there is an oil smell first time using it but other then that it heats up very quickly and radiates heaps of heat

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great Heater

Great product, very good looking heater. and the digital panel is quite easy to use compare to the old model.

I bought it when the winter came this year, This heater can easily heater up a 20 square meter master room. in about 30 - 40 mins.

the cons is it's quite smell in the first few weeks. after about 2 weeks the smell are less and more acceptable.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Can't complain

Bought a unit from the good guys on April.
Works pretty well and seems it warms up the small bedroom that we have pretty quickly.

The temperature setting let's me keep the room temperature to our desired temperature.
Wish it had been equipped with a remote control unit as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017