MPN: TRRS1224EG

3.2

• Heating Speed1/5 - 4/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (3)

Aash
AashSydney, NSW

DeLonghi is bad news...cold winters

Bought a radia s black model from Bing Lee Carlingford in 2018.We could not use it earlier as much however now being in Sydney decided to stay warm but even with 28deg max temp setting the heater covers not even 2 feet area.Yes 2 feet or less only literally have to sit on it to stay warm.Tall claims by Delonghi is an eye wash as even after complaining requesting a replacement or refund they are all busy and can't attend to complaints because of high volumes of complaint in covid times?Looks like money wasted and no more Delonghi and this almost new heater will keep reminding us Delinghi owes us money and also responsible for cold winter days and nights until we get a new one that works definitely not Delonghi!!!!

Purchased in January 2018 at Bing Lee Physical store for $174.00.

Amanda C.
Amanda C.Southwest, VIC

Great until it stops working correctly...

Purchased at The Good Guys for $199.95.

RafP
RafPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good heater overall

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $200.00.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224EG compares to other Electric Heaters

amyswng
amyswngSydney, NSW

Background heat only, not warm

Extremely disappointed with the heat emitted. If you stand very close to the heater, within one inch, YES it is warm. It does not effectively heat a room that is 20 square metres, it only provides background heat and for me, didn't feel like it took the chill off the room, DEFINITELY NOT WARM Enough. Bought from Harvey Norman for $199 who would not allow me to publish review on their website as it did not meet their guidelines. I ended up buying a $34 bar heater from Bunnings (3 heat settings: 750, 1500 and 2200). The 750 watts emitted from the cheap Arlec heater is proving to be far more effective than the Delonghi 2400 watt 'background' heater. Not worth the $199 spent. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for $199.00.

Bc426
Bc426Melbourne, Victoria

Perfect heater for bedroom

Heat up very fast in my master room, nice modern grey color with digital display. Eco mode and timer is also a good features. I am thinking getting another one for my other room :)
Also it’s come with 7 years warranty and the salesman couldn’t be bothered to sell me extend warranty. Lol

Date PurchasedJune 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Hande
HandeSydney, NSW

Sleak and working!

My previous Delonghi model had non-stop noise issue so I had to get a new one. This one looks so sleak and operates quietly, digital screen is a plus and thanks to temperature reading. Timer has to be set every time. I recommend this one and this pros will last long.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Ella re
Ella reVictoria, 3000

Awesome unit

Was a litte more expensive then other similar units but is super quiet and doesnt make any crackling noises.. I do advise running it for an hour or so before first use as there is an oil smell first time using it but other then that it heats up very quickly and radiates heaps of heat

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Xinyu Li
Xinyu LiAU

Great Heater

Great product, very good looking heater. and the digital panel is quite easy to use compare to the old model.

I bought it when the winter came this year, This heater can easily heater up a 20 square meter master room. in about 30 - 40 mins.

the cons is it's quite smell in the first few weeks. after about 2 weeks the smell are less and more acceptable.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
iamtapu
iamtapuRosemeadow

Can't complain

Bought a unit from the good guys on April.
Works pretty well and seems it warms up the small bedroom that we have pretty quickly.

The temperature setting let's me keep the room temperature to our desired temperature.
Wish it had been equipped with a remote control unit as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224EG compares to other Electric Heaters

See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 reviews

Garry S
Garry Sasked
Radia S TRRS1224EG

can you set the heater to come on at a specific time of day?

Hi, I've just explored the timer settings and it does not have a clock as such but it can be easily set to turn either on or off for many hours in 30 minute increments. Last night I turned it off at 10 pm and set it to come on in 7.5 hours. You can also set it to turn off at half hour increments. I'm not sure if it's possible to set both a turn off and turn on programme but I don't need that. What I want is for it to do a good morning warm up before the 7 am peak power rate cuts in and it does that quite well. I would highly recommend this heater. Due to the huge increase in gas prices, I'm hoping this will be my main heater this winter. I'm in a cool climate with mornings as low as -8 (Armidale NSW). I hope this info helps.
Gerard

See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 questions

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224