DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224

DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224

TRRS1224T, TRRS1224EG

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

• Heating Speed2/5 (1)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (0) · No (1)
Amanda C.

Amanda C.Southwest, VIC

Great until it stops working correctly...

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$199.95.

Noise Level
Safety
Room TypeSmall Bedroom
amyswng

amyswngSydney, NSW

Background heat only, not warm

Extremely disappointed with the heat emitted. If you stand very close to the heater, within one inch, YES it is warm. It does not effectively heat a room that is 20 square metres, it only provides background heat and for me, didn't feel like it took the chill off the room, DEFINITELY NOT WARM Enough. Bought from Harvey Norman for $199 who would not allow me to publish review on their website as it did not meet their guidelines. I ended up buying a $34 bar heater from Bunnings (3 heat settings: 750, 1500 and 2200). The 750 watts emitted from the cheap Arlec heater is proving to be far more effective than the Delonghi 2400 watt 'background' heater. Not worth the $199 spent. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in April 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$199.00.

Noise Level
SmellNo
Shell

ShellPerth, WA

Terrible

We bought this for our baby room 5 months ago. You need to use it at least 6 or 7 times in an open area, would be best to do it outside to get rid of the awful thick dusty smelling air. Only heats up small rooms.
Once finally in the baby room its makes really loud cracking sounds all night which wakes up the baby and us constantly. Randomly turns itself off. Its says its on, but you feel it and its cold and no heat is coming out of it.
Complete waste of money.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 compares to other Electric Heaters

See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 reviews

Emily '

Emily 'asked

Radia S TRRS1224

Helllo, I'm looking at this product vs the DeLonghi dragon. Wondering if it has a room thermostat and if it turns off when hits the temp set. Also wondering if it can automatically switch between the high and low modes?

Garry S

Garry Sasked

Radia S TRRS1224EG

can you set the heater to come on at a specific time of day?

Hi, I've just explored the timer settings and it does not have a clock as such but it can be easily set to turn either on or off for many hours in 30 minute increments. Last night I turned it off at 10 pm and set it to come on in 7.5 hours. You can also set it to turn off at half hour increments. I'm not sure if it's possible to set both a turn off and turn on programme but I don't need that. What I want is for it to do a good morning warm up before the 7 am peak power rate cuts in and it does that quite well. I would highly recommend this heater. Due to the huge increase in gas prices, I'm hoping this will be my main heater this winter. I'm in a cool climate with mornings as low as -8 (Armidale NSW). I hope this info helps.
Gerard

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) A$169.00A$219.00
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Colour / FinishWhiteGrey
Dimensions 650 x 277 x 552 mm650 x 277 x 592 mm
FeaturesThermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Thermostat and Timer
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over ProtectionAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings33
Power2,400 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224