DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224

DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224

TRRS1224T, TRRS1224EG

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

Christy

ChristyGunnedah

Very average

This is ok if u only need to heat a tiny room, If you used it in your bathroom it would not be to bad or maybe a small nursery but its not much good to me as I dai=nt have heaters going when I go to bed and by time it heats up its time to turn it off

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 reviews

Emily '

Emily 'asked

Radia S TRRS1224

Helllo, I'm looking at this product vs the DeLonghi dragon. Wondering if it has a room thermostat and if it turns off when hits the temp set. Also wondering if it can automatically switch between the high and low modes?

Garry S

Garry Sasked

Radia S TRRS1224EG

can you set the heater to come on at a specific time of day?

Hi, I've just explored the timer settings and it does not have a clock as such but it can be easily set to turn either on or off for many hours in 30 minute increments. Last night I turned it off at 10 pm and set it to come on in 7.5 hours. You can also set it to turn off at half hour increments. I'm not sure if it's possible to set both a turn off and turn on programme but I don't need that. What I want is for it to do a good morning warm up before the 7 am peak power rate cuts in and it does that quite well. I would highly recommend this heater. Due to the huge increase in gas prices, I'm hoping this will be my main heater this winter. I'm in a cool climate with mornings as low as -8 (Armidale NSW). I hope this info helps.
    Gerard

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224
    CategoryElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
    Price (RRP) A$169.00A$219.00
    Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
    Colour / FinishWhiteGrey
    Dimensions 650 x 277 x 552 mm650 x 277 x 592 mm
    FeaturesThermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Thermostat and Timer
    Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over ProtectionAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over Protection
    Number of Heat Settings33
    Power2,400 W2,400 W
    Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
    Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224