TRRS1224T, TRRS1224EG

• Smell Yes (0) · No (1)

RafP
RafPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good heater overall

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $200.00.

Bc426
Bc426Melbourne, Victoria

Perfect heater for bedroom

Heat up very fast in my master room, nice modern grey color with digital display. Eco mode and timer is also a good features. I am thinking getting another one for my other room :)
Also it’s come with 7 years warranty and the salesman couldn’t be bothered to sell me extend warranty. Lol

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Xinyu Li
Xinyu LiAU

Great Heater

Great product, very good looking heater. and the digital panel is quite easy to use compare to the old model.

I bought it when the winter came this year, This heater can easily heater up a 20 square meter master room. in about 30 - 40 mins.

the cons is it's quite smell in the first few weeks. after about 2 weeks the smell are less and more acceptable.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 compares to other Electric Heaters

rollypolly
rollypollyAU

A quality heater. Issues with smell at first but seem to have gone after a month or so.

This is a good product which we have had no issues with apart from a strong metallic smell which lasted for 6 weeks or so. The brochure warns there will be a smell for the first few hours of operation but this lasted much longer. Anyway apart from this it has been a good heater. It heats a medium sized room. We largely leave it on over night on the low eco setting stop temp dropping too low. Apart from the smell it is a good unit.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Ange
AngeBrisbane

Warms up my living area fast

Like: Warms up my massive house fast.save for kids to touch.it warms up my ensuit very quick .
I recommend people to buy this if they have a big house.happy with it and like it
dislike:its heavy to carry and hard to slide on carpet.I wish it had handles to move around

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
iamtapu
iamtapuRosemeadow

Can't complain

Bought a unit from the good guys on April.
Works pretty well and seems it warms up the small bedroom that we have pretty quickly.

The temperature setting let's me keep the room temperature to our desired temperature.
Wish it had been equipped with a remote control unit as well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 reviews

Emily '
Emily 'asked
Radia S TRRS1224

Helllo, I'm looking at this product vs the DeLonghi dragon. Wondering if it has a room thermostat and if it turns off when hits the temp set. Also wondering if it can automatically switch between the high and low modes?

Garry S
Garry Sasked
Radia S TRRS1224EG

can you set the heater to come on at a specific time of day?

Hi, I've just explored the timer settings and it does not have a clock as such but it can be easily set to turn either on or off for many hours in 30 minute increments. Last night I turned it off at 10 pm and set it to come on in 7.5 hours. You can also set it to turn off at half hour increments. I'm not sure if it's possible to set both a turn off and turn on programme but I don't need that. What I want is for it to do a good morning warm up before the 7 am peak power rate cuts in and it does that quite well. I would highly recommend this heater. Due to the huge increase in gas prices, I'm hoping this will be my main heater this winter. I'm in a cool climate with mornings as low as -8 (Armidale NSW). I hope this info helps.
Gerard

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $169.00$219.00
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Dimensions 650 x 277 x 552 mm650 x 277 x 592 mm
FeaturesThermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Thermostat and Timer
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over ProtectionAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings33
Power2,400 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteGrey