TRRS1224T, TRRS1224EG

3.8

• Heating Speed4/5 - 5/5 (3)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (1)

Roo
RooHunter Region, NSW

ALL THE WARMZ!!

I purchased this heater over a week ago from Harvey Norman. I was a bit hesitant because it's my first oil heater and due to all of the nasty smell review I read. I have the most sensitive nose so I thought I'd better plug it in on the deck outside. Within 12 hours I was able to use it. I tried it in the medium sized lounge room (4x7) and it made me nice and toasty within two hours! Over the moon with my purchase! Best heater I've ever!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Photo Centre for $169.00.

anubis
anubis

Excellent room heater

Bought this heater a couple of weeks ago and it has been brilliant. Bought it to warm up a large bedroom and it has done the job only sitting on the medium heat setting. The thermostat was set once and hasn't needed to be readjusted again. Was considering buying the heater with the fan but it is definitely not required. Would not hesitate to recommend this heater

TMB1990
TMB1990Western Australia

Very Useful Heater

Highly recommend this heater, we purchased this product for our sons nursery as we live in a very old house with no insulation so having the digital thermostat and timer function was a need.

The matte dark grey finish is very appealing compared to your tradition white heaters.

You have the function to set it on low or high function to ensure you get the full heat functionality in colder climates. The heater heats up very quickly, it is quite warm to touch so definitely keep it out of reach of children.

The buttons are quite loud when changing or turning on so not the best idea to change the heater settings while your child sleeps.

It is as energy efficient as a thermostat heater can be.

Purchased in May 2018 at RetraVision for $148.00.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 compares to other Electric Heaters

Smaths
SmathsSydney

Great heater, keeps the room nice and warm

This is a great heater, it gets warm very quickly and can keep a room at a nice temperature at a lower setting. The 2400w really kicks in and makes the room really warm. However this comes with a bigger cost on the electricity bill and being 2400w is expensive to run - and not something you'd want on all day. Probably on a few hours in the evening at most.
It also has a nice 24hr timer which is handy.

It wouldn't be ideal for a huge open space, but does the job of keeping my main living area warm on cool nights.

The retractable/tuck in feet are really hand for storage. Although the machine itself is quiet heavy to lift and move.

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer for $135.00.

Hande
HandeSydney, NSW

Sleak and working!

My previous Delonghi model had non-stop noise issue so I had to get a new one. This one looks so sleak and operates quietly, digital screen is a plus and thanks to temperature reading. Timer has to be set every time. I recommend this one and this pros will last long.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Ella re
Ella reVictoria, 3000

Awesome unit

Was a litte more expensive then other similar units but is super quiet and doesnt make any crackling noises.. I do advise running it for an hour or so before first use as there is an oil smell first time using it but other then that it heats up very quickly and radiates heaps of heat

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Sifan L
Sifan LAU

Modern heater

Very modern heater, quite attractive look and feel, very modern.

and I like the buttons and small screen, make it looks much smarter.

I bought it last winder, it can heater up a 20 square meter room. in about 30 mins.

But it does smells in the first few usage, after that it's fine

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ann
AnnCanberra 2600, ACT

Great heater!

Its a great heater... purchased from Myer. The heater heats up really fast and keeps the baby's room warm all night. Also, holds temperature of the room through cold nights very well. Very straight forward to use.
Only issue is... the smell when using 'maximum' - may need to be to be aired for longer than the manual recommends.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 compares to other Electric Heaters

Feliana
FelianaPerth

Excellent oil heater!

Love this heater! It works perfect in winter and since it is an oil heater, the heat last way longer than if we use a fan heater. Our room has a bathroom so it is quite a big space but this heater works well. One thing I love is because it has a timer so we can turn it on for 1-2 hour before we go to sleep and 1-2 hour before we wake up in the morning.

It also comes with 7 years warranty.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
See all DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224 reviews

Emily '
Emily 'asked
Radia S TRRS1224

Helllo, I'm looking at this product vs the DeLonghi dragon. Wondering if it has a room thermostat and if it turns off when hits the temp set. Also wondering if it can automatically switch between the high and low modes?

Garry S
Garry Sasked
Radia S TRRS1224EG

can you set the heater to come on at a specific time of day?

Hi, I've just explored the timer settings and it does not have a clock as such but it can be easily set to turn either on or off for many hours in 30 minute increments. Last night I turned it off at 10 pm and set it to come on in 7.5 hours. You can also set it to turn off at half hour increments. I'm not sure if it's possible to set both a turn off and turn on programme but I don't need that. What I want is for it to do a good morning warm up before the 7 am peak power rate cuts in and it does that quite well. I would highly recommend this heater. Due to the huge increase in gas prices, I'm hoping this will be my main heater this winter. I'm in a cool climate with mornings as low as -8 (Armidale NSW). I hope this info helps.
Gerard

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi Radia S TRRS1224
CategoryElectric HeatersElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) $169.00$219.00
Heater TypeFin & Column and PortableFin & Column and Portable
Dimensions 650 x 277 x 552 mm650 x 277 x 592 mm
FeaturesThermostat and TimerEnergy Saving Mode, Thermostat and Timer
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over ProtectionAnti-Frost Function and Tip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings33
Power2,400 W2,400 W
Manufacturer Warranty7 year(s)7 year(s)
Colour / FinishWhiteGrey