DeLonghi TCH8093ER

DeLonghi TCH8093ER

MPN: TCH8093ER

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

3.8

Sissi W.

Sissi W.

Great heater

The heater can warm up straight away once turns on the machine! And it can heat up a small room within a few minutes, heat up big room within 10 minutes, very happy with this product! And no smells even when I use it at the first time. But the only thing is the digital window is too bright at night :(

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Room Type Small Bedroom

Paul.C.South East Queensland, QLD

This is great for the bedroom,quiet and heats up very quickly

It can also be used in the living room,has adjustable temperatures and oscillating functions and can also be used for cooling in warmer days.There are some cheaper models but after a while of using they the oscillating they start to make a grinding noise .

Purchased in May 2018 at Catch.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Sudarshan K.Central Queensland, QLD

Lemon it is.. keeps turning off for no reason. Do not buy at all.

Only effective for small area.
Not good for high usage.. will be surprised even if it last for a year for others.. mine broke with in a year.
It's a worst purchase ever.

Purchased in August 2017 at Farmer Jack’s for A$275.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Smell Yes
Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi TCH8093ER compares to other Electric Heaters

this product is perfect

The heater is amazing. It keeps me and my pets very warm. It heats up my living great. I’m very satisfied with the heater. I’ve used other brands and they all died within a couple weeks. I’ve had this for more then a couple weeks and it’s doing great.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$100.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area

Tangy

Tangyasked

I've only had the heater two days and when I tried to switch the temperature down tonight a yellow key appeared beside the temperature and it stopped working. Now I can't switch it back on. Even if I unplug it first it seems to remember the setting. Does anyone know what the key means and how to get rid of it?

Paul.C.

I’m sorry Tangy,but I don’t seem to have any answers for this problem you have,try and switch it back to high,if that doesn’t work then it may be a faulty unit and I suggest you send it back for a replacement.
Regards,Paul.

Denise S

Denise Sasked

Can you use this heater as a cooling fan?

Sudarshan K.

Yes it does... will say it works better as fan than heater

kate

kateasked

ok so i bought this heater. and i cant believe how toxic the smell of the plastic is? did anyone else find this??

Synd J.
Synd J.

yes that it why I am searching to see if anyone else had this problem - though I have only used it a couple of nights so hoping the bad small goes away. I am afraid I am getting poisoned by toxic plastic.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives