DeLonghi TCH8093ER

DeLonghi TCH8093ER

MPN: TCH8093ER

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

2.5

Sissi W.

Sissi W.

Great heater

The heater can warm up straight away once turns on the machine! And it can heat up a small room within a few minutes, heat up big room within 10 minutes, very happy with this product! And no smells even when I use it at the first time. But the only thing is the digital window is too bright at night :(

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom
Smell No

Sudarshan K.Central Queensland, QLD

Lemon it is.. keeps turning off for no reason. Do not buy at all.

Only effective for small area.
Not good for high usage.. will be surprised even if it last for a year for others.. mine broke with in a year.
It's a worst purchase ever.

Purchased in August 2017 at Farmer Jack’s for A$275.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom
Smell Yes

Tangy

Tangyasked

I've only had the heater two days and when I tried to switch the temperature down tonight a yellow key appeared beside the temperature and it stopped working. Now I can't switch it back on. Even if I unplug it first it seems to remember the setting. Does anyone know what the key means and how to get rid of it?

Paul.C.
Paul.C.

I’m sorry Tangy,but I don’t seem to have any answers for this problem you have,try and switch it back to high,if that doesn’t work then it may be a faulty unit and I suggest you send it back for a replacement.
Regards,Paul.

Denise S

Denise Sasked

Can you use this heater as a cooling fan?

Sudarshan K.

Yes it does... will say it works better as fan than heater

kate

kateasked

ok so i bought this heater. and i cant believe how toxic the smell of the plastic is? did anyone else find this??

Synd J.
Synd J.

yes that it why I am searching to see if anyone else had this problem - though I have only used it a couple of nights so hoping the bad small goes away. I am afraid I am getting poisoned by toxic plastic.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives