DeLonghi TCH8093ER

DeLonghi TCH8093ER (page 2 of 2)

MPN: TCH8093ER

Electric and Gas Heaters Buying Guide

With the chilly season just around the corner, a room heater can be just the thing to keep you cosy. Read on for more information on how to strike a match with the best heaters for your home space, lifestyle and budget.

Read now

• Heating Speed2/5 - 5/5 (5)
  • Temperature Consistency
  • Safety
  • Smell Yes (1) · No (4)
Rob j

Rob jHunter Region, NSW

Do not waste your money on this under performing heater

Purchased this DeLonghi 2400w heater from Harvey Norman just before winter of 2016. We generally have our heater sitting no more than 2 metres away when watching tv. You would not even know this heater was in the room!!! And that is running it on the highest temp. I am not exaggerating when i say if you are more than 1 metre away, you can not even feel the fan pushing air. And the fan is so loud, you need to hear it to believe it. In the end we used it for 1 month, then i went and purchased a Goldair radiant heater for half the price, & it absolutely leaves the DeLonghi garbage for dead!!!! This product is the absolute definition of "all show, and no go" Save your money & don't even consider this garbage. Rob.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Matt

MattBathurst

Great Heater

It's great for small to medium rooms, don't expect this heater to heat up the whole house but for a bedroom / living room with closed space no open doors it would take roughly half an hour to get warm or hot even. Comes with a remote which is even better, Best choice in my opinion 5/5 :-)

Cold Toes

Cold ToesSydney

Waste of money

I replaced a small fan heater for this model and would have to say not only a waste of money but wasted of my time in buying it then assembling the unit. If you sit about 500 mm from the heater it is ok, though even sitting a 1 mtr away there is no heat.
Keep on looking.

Electric Heaters

Find out how DeLonghi TCH8093ER compares to other Electric Heaters

Top Heater / Fan

Had this for over a year now and it seems to work a charm! Cant recommend this enough!
For the price and the options it has, it is a total gem. Have had ceramic heaters in the past, but the fact that the temperature can be adjusted (even using a remote control) and its eco mode function, make it a really good heater. Fan option is also available although very basic.

Surprised with some of the negative reviews on here.

RadicalReviewer

RadicalReviewerSydney, NSW

Best fan heater I have had!

I love this heater. Digital temp is great and able to set it at 18, low power, eco and it does a brillant job of taking the chill off the room. Heats the room extremely fast and keeps it cosy without being stuffy. Looks nice aswell. Reviewer below has obviously never used a fan heater, or ever used one correctly. Your not meant to feel the direct heat from it, it heats the air in the room...

CH Girl

CH GirlSydney, NSW

Bad

Bad heater as it drys the air and the floor stays cold, it irritated my eys. as a fan it's a lousy fan that barely pushes the air. Energy wise, it comes with Eco feature but it consumes hell of electricity.
The worst purchase I've ever made

Consumer_user

Consumer_user

OK, but not wow.

Tangy

Tangyasked

I've only had the heater two days and when I tried to switch the temperature down tonight a yellow key appeared beside the temperature and it stopped working. Now I can't switch it back on. Even if I unplug it first it seems to remember the setting. Does anyone know what the key means and how to get rid of it?

Paul.C.
Paul.C.

I’m sorry Tangy,but I don’t seem to have any answers for this problem you have,try and switch it back to high,if that doesn’t work then it may be a faulty unit and I suggest you send it back for a replacement.
Regards,Paul.

Denise S

Denise Sasked

Can you use this heater as a cooling fan?

Sudarshan K.
Sudarshan K.

Yes it does... will say it works better as fan than heater

kate

kateasked

ok so i bought this heater. and i cant believe how toxic the smell of the plastic is? did anyone else find this??

Synd J.
Synd J.

yes that it why I am searching to see if anyone else had this problem - though I have only used it a couple of nights so hoping the bad small goes away. I am afraid I am getting poisoned by toxic plastic.

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

CategoryElectric Heaters
Price (RRP) A$209.00
Heater TypeCeramic & Fan and Portable
Colour / FinishBlack
Dimensions 695 x 275 x 269 mm
FeaturesThermostat
Additional FeaturesAnti-Frost Function, Digital Control Panel and Tip Over Protection
Number of Heat Settings3