MPN: ENV155B
5.0 from 1 review

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

CategoryCapsule / Coffee Pod Machines