MPN: ENV155B

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

2.8

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Brando

BrandoPerth, WA

Maxine is great - but if it has a fault you can’t get help - just throw it away

Had the machine for less than a year and loved it. After a sea sling it developed a leak. Impossible to get help to find the fault- Delonghi on line help was a 0 from 5- had no idea and sent me to ‘just answer’ and that cost me money and nobody got back. Such a pity - good machine but may as well throw it away on a fault as there is no service - really disssponting

Purchased in February 2020.

Joseph C.

Joseph C.South East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY a Vertuo Plus

5 months after purchasing the unit it failed to open. Red lights flashing but no coffee, can't even open the machine. Spoke to 3 different consultants, with the usual advice, turn it off, hit it, turn it upside down, let it cool down for 15 minutes!!! Have told to send it to their repair centre, and the wait time for repair is about 4 week! - SERIOUSLY! - this should be a direct swap out for a new one if its still under warranty!

Don't throw the packaging away KEEP IT as it will be required for return repair.

Have been a customer for a over 10 years, had an original Nespresso machine that was well used and lasted 12 years! - the Vertuo Plus is rubbish.

Purchased in July 2020 at Nespresso Shop for $279.00.

leanne

leanne

disappointed

i have been using vertuo for one year.
I used classic nespresso pod machine before for 8 years and to be honest i don't like the vertuo capsules because
- too much crema foam
- the capsules are not strong / intense at all
The machine is not as practical as the previous one.
I will sell this one on market place and will go back to old nespresso capsule

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black) compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Gran63

Gran63Adelaide

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

Kevin C

Kevin Casked

VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe