DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now

• Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Brando
BrandoPerth, WA

Maxine is great - but if it has a fault you can’t get help - just throw it away

Had the machine for less than a year and loved it. After a sea sling it developed a leak. Impossible to get help to find the fault- Delonghi on line help was a 0 from 5- had no idea and sent me to ‘just answer’ and that cost me money and nobody got back. Such a pity - good machine but may as well throw it away on a fault as there is no service - really disssponting

Purchased in February 2020.

Noise Level
Consistency
Milk Frothing
Product is usedSeveral times a week
See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

Kevin C
Kevin Casked
VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGreyBlack