DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
leanne
leanne

disappointed

i have been using vertuo for one year.
I used classic nespresso pod machine before for 8 years and to be honest i don't like the vertuo capsules because
- too much crema foam
- the capsules are not strong / intense at all
The machine is not as practical as the previous one.
I will sell this one on market place and will go back to old nespresso capsule

Purchased in February 2020 at The Good Guys for $199.00.

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Leaks after 3 month

Purchased in January 2020 at Nespresso Shop for $200.00.

Frustrated
Frustrated

Great when it works

This machine looks superb as well as making an excellent cup of coffee. I’m not a heavy user and would perhaps make 5 cups or less weekly. BUT, I have now had 2 major problems. First machine was replaced at 12 months as it wouldn’t reset after scaling, rendering it unusable. Now after 6 months my second machine has developed a significant leak and is going back to Nespresso for repair/replacement with an estimate of 17-19 working days. Not great reliability or service. I’ve been a Nespresso fan for years and the earlier pod machines never gave me any significant problems so I don’t think I’d recommend purchasing a Vertuo machine at this time.

Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

Kevin C
Kevin Casked
VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGreyBlack