DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
Guruwa15
Guruwa15

Easy to use coffee maker

Makes a great cup of hot black coffee with excellent crema Simply to use with only one button to start the coffee making process. The descalling process can be a bit confusing and you need to refer to the online video each time to work out the button pushing sequence and the process can take a while

Purchased in April 2018 at Nespresso Shop.

Lenny
LennyHobart, TAS

Great machine for coffee lovers

After replacing my original machine with the Vertuo plus I was amazed at the ease of use, I loved how easy it was to assemble the manual was easy to read and understand. Instructions with pictures detailing how to clean and use the machine were great. Came with 12 selected coffee capsules to try. Each coffee variation is barcoded so you don’t have to do a thing other than place the capsule in the machine and press a button the machine reads the barcode and pours the right amount of water for that capsule. However if you prefer more or less water you’re able to reprogram that yourself just but holding a button. It’s fun to use with an amazing variety of coffee to try I wouldn’t want to use anything else

Purchased in August 2019 at Nespresso Shop for $379.00.

See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

Kevin C
Kevin Casked
VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGreyBlack