DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe

ENV155T (Grey), ENV155B (Black)

Coffee Pod Machines Buying Guide

A coffee pod machine makes quick, cheap coffees daily. In this guide we help you decide whether a coffee pod machine is right for you, and share the best coffee pod machines in 2020.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Consistency
  • Milk Frothing
HonestCitizen

HonestCitizenBrisbane

Minimal mess, easy to use and great coffee!

Purchased in December 2019 at Myer for $269.00.

Kylie m

Kylie mPeregian Beach

Wish I had got it a long time ago!

We had just replaced our Nespresso pod machine at the same time these came out so I didn’t bother. How stupid I was to wait! Whilst buying pods we were shown this product and the coffee was outstanding. We left the Nespresso shop and decided we didn’t need one. Went to Costco and they were selling these babies much, much cheaper! Definitely a sign. Now I can’t live without it! As a black coffee drinking, the coffee itself is not only smoother but a much bigger and better cup. I wouldn’t go past it!

Purchased in June 2019 at Costco QLD, North Lakes for $189.00.

Shae

ShaeSouth Australia

Why did I wait so long!?!?

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

Find out how DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe compares to other Capsule / Coffee Pod Machines

chris

chris

Easy to Use

I like drinking long blacks and this makes a better long black than the other 'capsule nespresso' system. Not quite the long black you are used to - it has a lot of crema but it's not the watery mess that the capsule pods make. To get anything this thick and strong you'd need to use two capsules each time.

Easy to use.

It's about 85% as good as a coffee from a cafe and 25% the price. Also you don't have to go out to get a good coffee.

I really love this machine and can't wait to get out every morning so I can make my first coffee with the Vertuo machine.

I also have started making a decaf ice coffee when I get home from work. Delicious!

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Jacci

JacciSydney, NSW

Fabulous Coffee and Great cup size choices

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Budget Coffee Machines, Bread Makers and Food Sealers

In quarantine and in need of fresh coffee, bread and longer lasting food? Read on for more information on kitchen appliances that won’t break the bank and help see you through self isolation during difficult times.

Wendy Z.27 Mar 2020
budget-coffee-machines-bread-makers-and-food-sealers

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Gran63

Gran63Adelaide

Beautiful replacement

I bought this new machine when my other one died. Took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it! Much quieter than the old one, and while the pods are different the coffee is still wonderful. Also got $50 cashback offer. The water tank is much bigger and I’m glad I kept my milk frother. All in all; very pleased with my purchase.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Karen

Karen

Very impressive machine

Date PurchasedNov 2017
See all DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe reviews

Kevin C

Kevin Casked

VertuoPlus Deluxe ENV155B (Black)

I have owned this machine for just a few weeks and, due to a busy schedule, have only used up the complimentary capsules that it came with. Despite a poor history of using pods, I have been very impressed by the quality of the coffee this machine makes and was about to make an order from Nespresso when I got the de-scale lights come on. This seems a little odd to me as I have hardly used it and never have to descale our kettle other coffee machine (Ranchilio Silvia) because our soft water supply. We also filter our water before putting it in the kettle or coffee machines. Is this normal?

Get an answer from our members and DeLonghi representatives

Compare both DeLonghi VertuoPlus Deluxe
Capsule CompatabilityNespressoNespresso
Heat-up Time 25 seconds25 seconds
Auto Shut-offYesYes
Shot FunctionsEspresso and LungoEspresso and Lungo
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGreyBlack