1.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (10)

Sha

ShaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible customer service

50 minutes on the phone most of it spent on hold and my problem is not solved. They couldn't even give me my local authorised service centre. Dreadful customer service.

Store Locationerina good guys

Delonghi oven

Purchased a Delonghi Oven and after paying a good price of $1080 dollars, for this small oven it has lasted a total of 25 months. Not happy considering our last oven with same brand lasted 14 years ‘not months’ One month out of warranty Paul D.

Store LocationGood Guys
Dieno A.

Dieno A.South East Queensland, QLD

Promotion Scam.

Almost 4 months since i registered online for the Promo Gift of La Especialista coffee machine. Until up to now never heard of any update if there is coming delivery.. What a S C A M M E R company. I will never buy again a delongi product.
Breville is way better.

Appliance Brands

Find out how DeLonghi compares to other Appliance Brands

Overpriced useless product and worst ever customer service

third oil heater that I am having replaced, customer service refused to help. very arrogant woman date and time 1.30pm on 1/7/2020. I would not recommend this product to anyone

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False promotions

I bought coffee machine the salesperson said I will get a promotion pack of coffee and cups vi Redemption, and also had a pamphlet saying the same thing, Delonghi would not honour this promotion, and the customer service was very poor would not touch their products ever again

Store LocationSpringvale Good Guys
Ada

Ada

ZERO star for this company!

I can not believe how RUDE the Delonghi lady is!
I called the call centre 1800126659 regarding a problem of my brand new delonghi kettle. The lady on the phone was REALLY RUDE. I was trying to explain my situation, but what she said was just " look! I cant help you!" . And then she just HANG UP my phone even when I am still talking..... unbelievable....
Very disappointing!

De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi

Hi Ada, we are very sorry to hear this and is not the customer service experience we want our customers to go through. Could you please send us a Direct Message with your telephone number and we will be in touch ASAP.

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Completely ruined the Kenwood brand

Despite Kenwood being a brilliant product, De'Longhi have absolutely ruined the brand. Get a clue about Parcel Collect/Parcel Lockers in Australia and how secure they are. Completely unwavering, with no clue, and absolutely no interest in selling any product or learning about new delivery techniques. Death of De'Longhi .

Store LocationKenwood Online
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thank you for your review. We will take on your feedback regarding delivery methods for future planning and improvement.

Not Applicable

What a complete lame response that just screams "don't give a f#"

X.C

X.CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceptive Company Never Again

Ordered this item on their website. It arrived 5 days late and it was a damage item. Delonghi knew about this because the box was open and taped again.

Talked to customer service representative, Andrea is very rude and hostile. She acts like she owns the whole delonghi group. I told her this is significantly not as described and she tried to argue on this after she saw the pictures i sent.

She tried to force me to accept this item by offering me damaged parts replacement. I said no, and I will not buy delonghi products anymore.

Store LocationDelonghi website
De'LonghiDeLonghi

Hi, thanks for your feedback. We believe our Customer Service team have been in contact with you regarding this. Best, De'Longhi

Rosie

RosieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DeLonghi warranty disastrous

We bought a DeLonghi magnifica in February this year and by September it was not working properly.we sent it back to the manufacturer and it's been 6 weeks and we still haven't got the machine back.They should have replaced the machine. I used to be a big fan and loyal customer of DeLonghi but never again. I would not recommend it to anyone.Very dissatisfied and disappointed.Have spent enough money in the last 6 weeks I could have bought a new machine.

Store LocationGood guys browns plains
Appliance Brands

Find out how DeLonghi compares to other Appliance Brands

montxsuz

montxsuzAU

DeLonghi Customer Service is unsatisfactory

DeLonghi group also distributes the Kenwood. While I am satisfied with the product, dealing with their website and customer service is a nightmare. Website: Spare parts and accessories for the same brand are found (with great difficulty) on different websites. So ordering one of each, you will end up with two shopping carts and paying shipping twice. DeLonghi is still struggling with the Internet and 2019. Talking with DeLonghi customer "service" is a waste of time. The fact that customers are paying their salaries has not gotten through to them. Rude and unhelpful, so much so that I find it easier to purchase Kenwood spare parts through eBay from the UK.

Store LocationDecided not to buy based on poor customer service.
De'Longhi StaffDeLonghi