DeLonghi

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No
Woof

WoofAnywhere

About to lose another customer

Store LocationMyer Bondi Junction

Not recommended at all

I purchased coffee machine la specialista just 4 months ago and it has a problem (suddenly stop during make coffee or blown power fuse)
I called customer service and they said don't use that because of safety issue. now after tow days that I haven't my coffee machine they didn't do anything and it seems I haven't it more than 2 weeks.I think why I pay for a product that after just 4 months should go for a repair arrangement? I really disappointed with this company and product.

Store LocationBing lee

Appliance Brands

Find out how DeLonghi compares to other Appliance Brands

Amber

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting almost 3 months for response on warranty!

Have been trying to get my portable air con fixed/replaced as the inside is rusted due to condensation. Was told this is normal due to the design of the air con. I should not have to deal with rust due to poor design. Have stopped using as am worried it will cause a safety issue. Only purchased 5.11.2018 used it for 2 summers to realise after the last it’s no good. Would not recommend to others as it’s not a reliable product or customer service, especially when they are charging twice compared to other brands.

Store LocationBunnings arundel