EUappliances Questions & Answers

Tammy
Tammy · Online store

Hello, I cannot access website, it says Access Denied, how do I contact you? Are you still operating? thanks

Martin
Martin

@Tammy. Site has been down a at least 3 months. Not knowing who the business owners are and no contact numbers, and no communication for months , can mean the business is no longer operating. All it is known is they operated out of Hungary. Despite poor communication previously, they did provide good service. If you paid money already contact your credit card provider ( to see if they have insurance provisions) or contact pay Pal . Apart form these 2 options, any other means of recovering your money is non existent....good luck.

Lee S. · EUappliances

I have ordered Gaggenau oven and cooktop - order #6373 and #6374. My money has gone but I have no idea where the orders are at. Nobody will respond to emails (and no they haven't gone to my junk account) or web requests. Please help.

CFG
CFG

I have ordered several times from this company and I don't know the circumstances off your order, but from experience they are slow to reply.
However I have had nothing but good experience they deliver what you order to your door well packaged, its just takes a few days before you see anything happening from there side it would be my main complaint about them.
But it seems to work.

Lee S.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Mark
Mark · EUappliances

Hello, we have bought $28,000 of Gaggenau appliances through you. The Steam Draw which arrived does not work - we informed you within 24 hours, we got it assessed, its a manufacturing fault. But now you will not respond to arrange it being replaced? Please help.......

bluemetal77 · EUappliances

Hi. If a product is not in stock - what does that usually mean in terms of time? does it still arrive within a reasonable time (say 2-3 weeks) or longer?

ppww
ppww

in my case, several items were simply not available for purchase even though the web site happily took my money

bluemetal77

did you eventually get it (and how long?) - or did you cancel?

EUappliances   DM

Hi, If the appliances are still available in Europe (unfortunately Australia is so behind that loads of models as simply not sold in EU any longer) the expected dispatch time is around 2 weeks for most items. Falmec, Sirius and Smeg appliances can take longer.

Katzalah
Katzalah · EUappliances

Hi, I would like to order a whole kitchen appliance fitout from you soon, and am wondering if you will be able to send them all at once or would they come separately? Also, if I don't need them for another 6 months, are you able to store them to I do need them?

EUappliances   DM

Hi Katzalah, Thank you for your question. We normally send the appliances as they arrive to us, which means separately. We can hold on with the dispatch till you give us the go ahead, no problem, please make a note during checkout.

Euappliances

Kim
Kim

I have ordered a cooktop and a oven. Great company to deal with. Regards Kim

Matt
Matt · EUappliances

Hi, I'm from NZ, tried to order a cooktop and the price suddenly jumped by 50% from what was originally listed on the site. The shipping and GST shouldn't be that different to that of Oz, what's the 50% jump for?

Juuny J
Juuny J · EUappliances

are they sending proper items? is anyone having some those problems? im so worried. when i checked google map for their address, theres nothing in that address....

EUappliances   DM

Hi Juuny, Thank you for your question. Not sure why you cannot find our address, but as you can see from all of our reviews, you do not need to be worried as we are always sending original, brand new items in original packaging.

Kaine
Kaine · EUappliances

Hi, I have been using a Bosch cooktop I got through you for about 5 months. It now won’t turn on and not sure what to do. Think it might be the touch pad under the glass

EUappliances   DM

Hi Kaine, Sorry to hear about the fault, could you please send us your order number to info@euappliances.com?

EUappliances Team

Samantha H
Samantha H · EUappliances

I am looking to replace some of my laundry whitegoods and was wonder if you will expand to include washing machines?

EUappliances   DM

Hi Samantha, Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately laundry goods are too large and delicate for air-shipping, we do not intend to include them in the near future.

AnsteyMudd
AnsteyMudd · EUappliances

Hi,

We are looking to reno our kitchen soon and I was impressed by both your prices and good reviews. I am however, very concerned about your extended warranty conditions, specifically the one which states that:

caused by inherent defect or design faults, pre-existing defects or recalls;

I would be VERY unhappy to have paid thousands of dollars for an appliance which turned out to have an inherent fault, design fault or require a recall (none of which would have been the result of anything I would have done) and not be able to return and exchange my purchase.

Is this actually the case with your appliances? If one is recalled or has other manufacturing issues, you WILL NOT provide a replacement of the item purchased?

Thanks,

Tanya

EUappliances   DM

Hi Tanya, Thank you for your question. We never has a problem like this before, meaning product re-call, but if it happens the replacement should be sorted out with the manufacturer not the supplier. We only selling the highest quality appliances and the chance of a product recall is extremely low.

EU appliances

pollydoodle
pollydoodle · EUappliances

I want to order ovens but am concerned that when I ordered a tap I did not get any acknowledgment from EU appliances only an email saying it had been dispatched. It arrived today but is the wrong colour. I do not seem to be able to find anywhere on the website under my profile that says what I have already ordered. Unsure what to do now. It would be terrible to order 2 ovens to find they don't match. Is there anywhere I can check what was ordered again what has been received??

EUappliances   DM

Hi Pollydoodle, Thank you for your question.

Right after your order we always send a confirmation email with the order number and the item description you ordered.

Please check you junk mail folder as you computer might sees our email as spam.

If you are still concerned please send us an email right after order and we are happy to confirm you the goods you ordered.

Euappliances

sam
sam · EUappliances

If I buy a Siemens oven from you and there are any faults do I have a warranty from Siemens

EUappliances   DM

Hi Sam, Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that Siemens or other manufacturers will honour the warranty, please contact them for confirmation.

Bren
Bren

Siemens will not honour the warranty. Our oven had a fault after two months and we're having to pay to get it fixed by a local service agent.

mich
mich · EUappliances

Hi, I am planning to order Bosch induction cooktop. A few questions need your clarifications.

1. I live in Singapore and would like to double check the appliance can be used 220v/240v and 50Hz.

2. If I made payment by cash (SGD) via Paypal, does EURO appliance, the receiver, pay the fee?

3. Do all the Bosch induction cooktop have English menu?

Thank you!

EUappliances   DM

Hi Mich, Thank you for your question.

Yes, all of our appliances can be used in Singapore/Australia without any modifications.

You only pay the total amount listed on our website, we pay the paypal fee.

English manual is available for all of our appliances.

Claudia Jenkins
Claudia Jenkins · EUappliances

Hi, I am interested to know how the warranty applies for your products and is it a valid warranty for the 5 year warranty period for AEG Products? Will you guarentee the warranty and provide a registered repairer who can fix the product within the warranty period should anything happen.

EUappliances   DM

Dear Claudia, Could you please contact us via our email address: info@euappliances.com to discuss the warranty?

Nicky
Nicky · EUappliances

Hi. I'm planning to buy an induction cooktop from this company after reading all the positive reviews on here but then I come across this http://www.aegaustralia.com.au/customer_warning/. Can someone please help me to clarify if we gonna have any problems buying from this website now? And any suggestions on a good 90cm induction cooktop would be much appreciated as well. Thanks!

Tina Watson
Tina Watson

I had my induction cook top put in last week and it works better that what I expected. I am unsure about warranty coverage though

EUappliances   DM

Hi Nicky, Thank you for your question!

We are still selling Electrolux/AEG products to Australia without any problems and all other brands of course.

If for any reason you do not receive the product you bought from us we will refund your purchase price straight away.

We could not be still in business if our customers would not be 100% happy with us.

One of our most popular and great value:

external link

You can find more 90 cm cooktops here:

external link

Roz · EUappliances

Are there any customs, delivery problem with Aeg cooktops and ovens to Australia?

Really don't want to pay HN prices.

gnorris

I had no problems at all with customs and delivery/packaging was excellent. My original review posting covered this. However since the time of my purchase the Australian dollar has fallen significantly. I can only guess, but at the time of my purchase all the items were listed by the supplier on their invoice as just under AUS$1000 i.e. they did not attract GST. If purchasing today, I would consider the possibility that Australian Customs may question that value declaration. If they did, you would only have to add the GST 10% plus a custom agents fees (around $160) to your budget. The other important note from my original post is that I didn't buy the combination microwave oven from Deluxe Appliances, but rather HN. Thank God for that decision. I have had two warranty callouts and another pending on this item. Its quite a complex piece of technology and AEG seem to be having some teething troubles. The AEG items I purchased from Deluxe Appliances are all working well and were a bargain.

Andre

I had none - except for when the delivery company tried to charge an additional $100 for the oven after sending out 1 guy. This was NOT the fault of the supplier. I would recommend the extended warranty though, the dishwasher has a small fault now and I didn't get the warranty. The price I paid on the net resulted in the goods at my door a few weeks later, I was MOST impressed. BTW, I just can't recommend the AEG sous vide oven strongly enough. Man o man that thing is AMAZING. Best steaks I have ever had. Thought it might be gimmicky, but now using it 2 - 3 times a week on sous vide mode...anyway, good luck :) (also, the combi microwave / full oven is cool, but has no turntable and has taken a while to learn to use)

Roz

Just an update on my decision on purchasing online for my AEG cooktop. After a few emails to David and his very good customer service I purchased the HK874400FB induction cooktop. Best decision I made. Only took a week from ordering to delivery. Tracking all the way. Packaging as mentioned before in other reviews was more than enough to make sure no damage in transit. Also I'm purchasing the extended warranty for extra peace of mind as my install is still a couple of weeks away.

Highly recommend Euro Appliances . Thanks for the reviews as it helped with my decision.

Larry Arnost
Larry Arnost · EUappliances

We are interested in purchasing an aeg induction cooktop HK874400FB from deluxe appliances and wish to know from anyone who has purchased one if they had any problems with its installation in Australia and if indeed it did work as it should. Also how long did it take for the items ordered to be delivered?

Damien
Damien

Best way to be sure is to check the manufacturer details for required input. This is what I did for our Electrolux and I had no problems.

Hello Larry,

I bought the same model from Deluxe appliances in April '15. Delivery was under two weeks. Everything went very smoothly at that time. There is an issue that I was aware of before placing the order. That is the Australian agent got a Court ruling in March '15 to stop freight carriers shipping receiving product from Deluxe in Hungary. My induction cooker came from a company with a different name, which is obviously associated or owned by Deluxe / eu appliances.

We are very happy with the induction stove and it was less than half price compared to buying from Harvey Norman or similar. My whole kitchen is AEG, so it was important to me to keep everything matching. Installation was done by our local electrician. You do have to consider the AMPerage of the power going to you stove. Chech with your electrician before purchasing. It will depend on what else you have on the same circuit. As a stand-alone, mine is on a 20AMP circuit which is just at the legal maximum. From memory with everything running at once on the induction cooker it draws jus shy of 30 amps. The law here always for up to a 50% over allowance on this type of appliance, but check with an electrician.

That said, the AEG at retail level of around $3500 is quite ridiculous. There are other good quality units from suppliers like Bosch that you could buy for under $2000 that are probably as good. I paid $1530 something for the AEG from Deluxe. The Euro to Aussie dollar at that time was around .69. I am also very familiar with dealing with overseas suppliers, so the "scare" factor didn't fuss me. I used PayPal to pay deluxe for extra security.

As I said above, everything went great, we love the AEG HK874400FB unit but if you are nervous, there is some risk (although minor) and there are alternatives with full warranty and no worry which are probably just as good.

Hope my comments help,

Cheers Greg.

Andre

I've got gas myself, os I went a St George (Australian) as it has a 22mj wok burner - 30% more oomph than others. I'm happy with the stuff I did get, and its all 220-240v so easy to connect. Most stuff gets hardwired so plug is irrelevant, if it gets plugged in a sparky should charge you around $50 - 100 to swap the plug to an AU one. If you can be bothered - check out graysonline.com.au as they have usually got a LOT of cooking stuff up for auction, this week I saw a St George disposal auction (of course 3 months after I needed it...) with local AU stuff with local warranty. You might be able to get a real score there. Cheers, Andre.

CyberKat
CyberKat · EUappliances

How do I know that you currently have a product in stock? I read that sometimes there is a delay in you sending the item as you don't have it when someone places an order.

EUappliances   DM

Hi CyberKat, Please send us an email with the model number and we will give you the expected dispatch time. Kind regards

Deluxe Appliances

joey2
joey2 · EUappliances

Hi , I have been trying to make contact with you over the past few weeks. Could you return the messages? I would like to place a large order. Thanks Joe

EUappliances   DM

Hi Joe, Please check your junk mail folder if you do not receive a reply from us within 24 hours. It happens often that our responses ends up in the wrong folder. It is especially true if you sent us multiple emails.

Deluxe Appliances

James2015
James2015 · EUappliances

Has anyone tried to make a warranty claim? It says they give a 60 day replacement guarantee & 2 year warranty is available in Australia. I have emailed them for clarification. I'm thinking of buying an AEG top load washing machine but as they aren't a style of machine that's not been available in Australia for years, repairs may be difficult.

Happy
Happy

I bought the 1 year warranty option and agreed with deluxe that the 60 day replacement warranty would not start until electrician installed it as kitchen had to be completely demolished.

Dishwasher froze about 3 months in and I made a claim. Received a response within 24 hours with all details of service company. Admittedly you have to pay the invoice and get reimbursed by deluxe but I has no issues

EUappliances   DM

Hi James, All of our appliances are coming with 60 days replacement/repair warranty. In this case if the appliance gets faulty, no questions asked, we send you a new one or pay for the repair. Our optional one or two year warranty is our in-house warranty. Most appliance manufacturers do not offer world-wide warranty on their products. The European warranty which comes with the appliance not valid outside EU. For your peace of mind we offer one or two years warranty, which means we replace the appliance or reimburse you the repair fees. We also supply parts for all appliances if necessary.

Get an answer from our members and EUappliances representatives

Select a listing for your question