94% · 1606 · 4%

Wolf
Carolyn
Carolyn
  Verified EUappliances

Fantastic products and exceptional service

I purchased a NEFF induction cooktop all correspondence with EU appliances was prompt and correct my cooktop arrived as promised on time beautifully packed. I will defiantly be dealing with EU again.

Timilla
Timilla
  Verified EUappliances

Great, prompt, economical service to Australia

Good communication pre-order, easy payment, and very rapid delivery with Fedex. GB model Siemens oven. Cost here in Oz $4,000. Cost from EUAppliances $1,700 including delivery. Came with custom chipboard box, and wrapped in oodles of bubblewrap. Perfect condition. Delivered to doorstep. Highly recommend!!

Wayne Strydom
Wayne StrydomSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified EUappliances

Initially satisfied with the first order second order not. Measurements were incorrectly displayed

The product brochure's are not one in English, I'm English. Second is that the measurements are not correctly displayed. 590x520x57 I took as being the cutout for the insert measurement. I saw 600mm also mentioned as being the total width. I've had to purchase a second one based on the measurement issue. Second order still haven't got delivery date after 5 Day's.

EUappliances   DM
Alpal62
Alpal6214 posts

Highly Recommended

Great product, communication and the ability to easily access appliances not available in Australia. My only negative would be the high delivery price, although I was very impressed with the additional protective packaging (orgininal packaging inside a wooden crate wrapped in 6 layers of bubble wrap) so the item arrived without a scratch.

Jeff
Jeff

Siemens steam oven

Once unit arrived into stock less than 1 week for delivery to country SA. Oven packed extremely well.

Very happy.

Brett
Brett

Delivered as promised

Ordered our appliances and were very happy with the delivery and ability to order extras for our oven. Award points gave us a big discount on a wok to suit our cooktop.

Three years later and everything is still working brilliantly.

goatcatcher
goatcatcherMelbourne

Really happy!

Arrived in less than a week, really well packed in layers of bubble wrap and a wooden container. Got an email after payment was received and again on dispatch. Oven works great and was a fraction of the local price. Why wouldn't you buy from EUAppliances???

Ainsley Mulcahy
Ainsley MulcahyBrisbane

New induction cooktop

3rd purchase in 2.5years and excellent service and quality. Can't fault items and communication and transport of goods is beyond excellent. Would recommend to anyone in Australia

Robert Stephens
Robert Stephens
  Verified EUappliances

Our 14 year old combi grill gave up and I was surprised that Miele no longer stocked the updated appliance in Australia. Nothing else would fit in the precut hole in the stone top. EU appliances solved the problem.

Fast, professional Fedex delivery.I have no hesitation recommending them.

Danoz
Danoz
Alan Camp
Alan CampSouth East Queensland, QLD
Gae DiBlasi
Gae DiBlasiMelbourne

Extremely satisfied

I was extremely happy at how much I saved on my Neff Oven, Induction Hotplates and rangehood. The Euappliances team were extremely helpful responding to my email queries promptly and with very helpful advice.

Delivery was fast and I was able to track it, so I knew when it was due to arrive.

I haven't installed my appliances yet, I have already recommended Euapplicances to my friends and will continue to do.

Helen Syrrakos
Helen SyrrakosGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts

Great service, great prices

We were seriously impressed with the EU appliances site. The process was easy, the delivery was fast and our Bosch induction stove was so much cheaper than what we have paid had we bought one in Australia. I have recommended this site to many of my friends.

Oliie
Oliie

Exceptional experience

I was pleasantly surprised at the positive experience... From price through to excellent protective packaging and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Greg  Dovey
Greg Dovey

Great

This is the second time I've brought an item from this site and has been excellent again. Delivered the time stated and unbelievable how well the items are packed

Dusko Ninkovic
Dusko Ninkovic

1st class equipment and Perfect service

The service, price and product is 1st class. Delivery was fast and items were packed exceptionally well. I recommend EU appliances to everyone.

Bobby
BobbyAU2 posts

Siemens Stovetop

I am very impressed with the service both pre-purchase and after purchase. The order arrived in 8 days and in 1 piece. Absolutely no damage. I am yet to have it connected.

MikeG
MikeG2 posts

Fantastic sales and service

Just want to comment on what a breeze it was dealing with EU Appliances and David in particular. He has great customer service skills and will definitely recommend EU Appliances to my family and friends. Hard to believe appliances are so overpriced locally when compared to EU Appliances...

mich
michSingapore2 posts
  Verified EUappliances

Great Service, Great Price, Quick Delivery & Authentic Product!

We were so impressed with EUappliances amazing services so we like to share our honest review.

- All inquiries about products/shipping/payment got very quick responses from EUappliances.

- Item was very well packed in a solid wood box so the cooktop was protected very well.

- Order placed on 7 Mar and item arrived on 17 Mar.

- Fedex tracking number shows the shipping progress and estimated arrival date.

- On EUappliances website, all the prices are quoted in our local currency which reduces our concern of foreign exchange risk.

The induction cooktop functions well after installation. We are very satisfied with EUappliances service which deserves our 5-star good review.

Vikingboarder
Vikingboarder
  Verified EUappliances

Globalisation at its very best!

Why do big corporations get to benefit from globalisation by manufacturing in cheap countries but yet keep the price ridiculously high in expensive countries when they are selling the very same product for 1/4 of the price in another Western country (think the appliances delivered are 1/2 price with 50% shipping 50% for the product). Great service, very fast.

Rosalie Message
Rosalie Message
  Verified EUappliances

Very pleased with my purchase

as a first time online purchaser, I was pleased with the efficiency and speed from euappliances. My parcel arrived well packaged 5 days after receiving email informing me that it was on its way. Would happily recommend.

Mark
MarkBrisbane6 posts

Smooth experience

Felt compelled to leave a review for EUappliances. After a day or so I realised I'd made a mistake ordering an accessory and received a quick reply indicating it wasn't a problem, that my order would be adjusted and that a refund would be processed shortly. The main order arrived rapidly (a week) and the custom packing was industrial strength. A smooth experience all round which deserves acknowledgement.

Szusie
SzusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
John Kardis
John Kardis

Great Service

Fast efficient service. My electrician had no hesitation in installing it. Would buy from them again. Order arrived very well packaged.

zac
zacGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Amazing

Ordered my AEG induction cook top on 31/1/17 and I received it today 7/2/17. I was able to track my parcel via FedEx. The cook top was bubbled wrapped 11 times and also in wooden box (crate) perfect condition. I saw the website that advises consumers from Australia not to purchase as customs will not release the item after purchasing. This did not dishearten me. I just saved $1800 if i bought it from Harvey Norman. Thank your EU appliances. Now I hope it just works.

GT Brisbane
GT Brisbane

A happy camper!

I was hesitant about trying EUappliances seeing the warning that AEG/Electrolux products from this company would be confiscated. Every query was quickly and professionally answered - even on a Sunday. I was informed by text when the oven would arrive - on the 19/1/17 at 18h00. It arrived, very well wrapped, two hours early. Couldn't be happier!

Bigmarlz
BigmarlzCanberra

Great service great prices

Was hesitant to give them a try but researched them and worked out that they are legit. Was still a bit hesitant to import from overseas because it seems to be risky. My anxieties were placated by quick responses to my questions after placing the order. Really happy that I took the risk as this full sized combination oven that is also a microwave is not available in Australia. No problems with installation etc in Aus. Thanks, really happy.

robert
robert
  EUappliances

real service and quick delivery

order took 3 day took arrive, fully tracked by Fedex, packed in wooden box and enough bubble wrap to make sure it arrive intact

Karen van der Veen
Karen van der VeenSouth-East, TAS2 posts
  Verified EUappliances

Over the moon about having an AEG oven

This is my 2nd AEG oven, the 1st we bought whilst living in NSW. It goes without saying that I struggled leaving the oven behind when moving to Tasmania. So I am delighted in my 2nd new AEG oven and the delivery service as well as customer relations were 10/10. Will happily recommend Euro Appliances to others.

Darek Dzierzek
Darek Dzierzek

All s'well

At nearly 1/3 of the price I will find it difficult to buy another appliance in the shop unless heavily discounted. Should have done it sooner. So much bubble wrap and a wooden crate! Perfect.

Thanks.

Mark Tapsell
Mark Tapsell
  Verified EUappliances

Excellent Service - No RISK!!

Really happy, was a bit unsure at first however once i had checked out the company online and then ordered the service was excellent. Customer service kept me updated on delivery times and the item was delivered to my door in New Zealand as stated (in perfect condition), and for less than half price!!

mcalary
mcalarySouth East Queensland, QLD44 posts
  EUappliances

Very happy with the product and the price

The product arrived within the time frame stated, very well packaged (AEG cooktop). It was repackaged into a custom presswood box, screwed together, then bubble wrapped at least 10 times, then shrink wrapped in plastic. My local electrician installed it yesterday and it is working perfectly. I will be back to buy more as I am building a new house next year. I was quoted $2350 (best local price) on this product and paid $999 for the same product, only with a slightly different product number but the same features.

I read the reviews here first and carefully considered the pros and cons of bringing a product into the country instead of buying locally. So far I am very happy with my decision.

Vlado
VladoMelbourne

Totally impressed

I have purchased my AEG cooktop and oven from EUapplicances. The cooktop is working fine, but I had a problem where the oven stopped working after about a week. However, EUapplicances was very quick, considerate, and professional in their response, and everything was solved to my satisfaction within a week. I am a very happy customer, and will consider EUapplicanes as my first option the next time I purchase an appliance.

John Sherwood
John Sherwood

Very impressed

The speed of delivery was very prompt ! faster than items bought at home !!!

packing was very strong and secure; very impressed by the whole experience; would recommend to anyone.

I would definitely purchase through them again. (Australian)

Rossco
RosscoSydney

Fantastic

Can't believe just how quick & simple it was to order my Cooktop. It took 7 days to arrive from overseas. Very well packaged & protected & at i saved over $2000 on the same item if i was to purchased it from Australia. I will purchase from this company again. Excellent.

Maureen Farrer
Maureen FarrerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great Service

I live in Australia and found their customer service fantastic. My hotplates arrived well packed and in perfect

order. Would definitely recommend them to my friends.

Eric
Eric

Superb!

At half the price from the cheats in Australia we tried this on-line shop and it delivered.

Just some pros:

- half the price;

- very speedy delivery (within 6 days from Europe to FNQ)

- very well packed to prevent damage

- good communication.

Negatives --> only 60 days warranty, you can buy for another 2 years but (in our case) the standard Siemens warranty in Australia is 5 years. So time will tell if it was the right choice.

We would recommend using this online shop.

Fan Chen
Fan Chen2 posts
  Verified EUappliances

Great product and smooth transaction

First time to buy big product from overseas, however, with saving over one thousand dollars,I took the risk.

I received delivery ahead of promised date, the cooktop was packed very safely. Installed over weekend and working perfectly.

Colin E