Demir Leather

Demir Leather

Listing monitored by Demir Leather

The best customer service I love my leather lounges

Best customer service they are extremely helpful
I highly recommend their leather products
I love my leather lounges so much SO HAPPY

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Janet
JanetSydney, NSW

Lounge Purchase

We have bought from Demir before & we weren't disappointed, Thought we'd check out what they had for our sunroom. We have just put down a deposit on a really comfy, quality 3 seater & 2 x 2 seaters
Staff were really helpful!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Rajesh T.
Rajesh T.Sydney, NSW

Best Leather Furniture

Excellent customer service and good quality furniture store. We found some of the best leather furniture at Demir. Quality is good and designs are amazing. Special thanks to Pierre and Paula for professional service. I would highly recommend Demir Leather.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Place for exclusive luxury leather furniture

I was looking for some exclusive leather furniture. Went to many stores for a week! At Demir I fell in love with the most amazing furniture for my new home! Went to buy dining chairs only, but ended up buying a whole lot.
Can't wait for the delivery!
Paula was great in her customer service and Pierre was fantastic in taking care of us.

Store LocationAuburn

Great customer service and quality furniture.

Great customer service and quality furniture. Strongly recommend you visit this place when shopping for your furniture. Have been buying from them for years and have never been disappointed. The staff are also very helpful and wonderful to deal with. Will continue to make future purchases from Demir.

Joseph Mensah
Joseph MensahSydney, NSW

Great Staff With Best Luxury Furnitute

Awesome furniture store with great leather! The range is of high quality and stunning luxury furniture. Very professional staff and service. Special thanks to Pierre and Paula. I highly recommend. Thanks Demir Leather!

shimacher60
shimacher60Sydney, NSW

Best leather and luxury furniture.

Absolutely amazing!! Best furniture store! The staff at Demir Leather ( Auburn Store) are extremely helpful and flexible. I bought a Sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs and I had a great experience. I would recommend you give them a visit before you make your decision.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Great quality products and service

We had great experience in buying furniture for our new home. Staff at auburn store were very helpful and delivery was on schedule. Superb product quality and post sales service. We look forward to buying more items in future.

Great Service - Thank you

In a great location which made it easy to find. Huge range of quality products. Took my Mum there to help pick out a couch for her new home. Service was exceptional and the sofa was perfect. Loved the whole experience. Thanks Demir!

Ben Sims
Ben SimsSydney, NSW

Very Good Value & Service

The store is easy to find and conveniently located on parramatta road. The range is broad but we found a direct replacement for our black leather sofa but with a more modern touch. We can't wait for the delivery.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

After sale support

Part of recliner mechanism broke after 4 years of use. Helpful staff obliged and sought replacement piece and supplied with demonstration on how to install. All fixed and very happy.

laila
lailaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely helpful and great customer service

The staff at Demir Leather are extremely helpful and accommodating. I had been looking for dinning room chairs for a while and hadnt found what I wanted. They have a great range and they are very flexible and easy to with. I would recommend you give them a visit before you make your decision.

Ray
RaySydney

Work of Art

We just received our new recliner sofas we ordered. They are a work of art! Very stylish and leather is top quality. They designed sofa with slim arms as we would be placing 2 x 2seaters side by side.
Great service from staff and they even organised different coloured cushions after ordered ones did not suit our decor!

Customer Satisfaction

It was a positive experience dealing with well mannered and professional staff. I was able to pruchase the product that I really wanted to buy. The range of products that were on offer were of high quality and exactly what I expected to find in this particular store.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW

Ahmad
Ahmad

Best luxury furniture

I have been a regular customer of Demir since 2019. The staff have been wonderful to deal with. Amazing furniture, top quality & 10/10 service. I highly recommend anyone to check out Demir Leather :)