Demir Leather

Demir Leather

Listing monitored by Demir Leather

Sri
SriSydney, NSW

Stay away! Terrible Service - Poor quality products. The delivery team damaged my timber floor and will not repair it.

Furniture is not worth the money. The delivery team damaged my timber floor and said it was already there. Stay away...

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Joseph Mensah
Joseph MensahSydney, NSW

Great Staff With Best Luxury Furnitute

Awesome furniture store with great leather! The range is of high quality and stunning luxury furniture. Very professional staff and service. Special thanks to Pierre and Paula. I highly recommend. Thanks Demir Leather!

shimacher60
shimacher60Sydney, NSW

Best leather and luxury furniture.

Absolutely amazing!! Best furniture store! The staff at Demir Leather ( Auburn Store) are extremely helpful and flexible. I bought a Sofa, coffee table, dining table and chairs and I had a great experience. I would recommend you give them a visit before you make your decision.

Store LocationAuburn NSW

Great Service - Thank you

In a great location which made it easy to find. Huge range of quality products. Took my Mum there to help pick out a couch for her new home. Service was exceptional and the sofa was perfect. Loved the whole experience. Thanks Demir!

Customer Satisfaction

It was a positive experience dealing with well mannered and professional staff. I was able to pruchase the product that I really wanted to buy. The range of products that were on offer were of high quality and exactly what I expected to find in this particular store.

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Gina Xiberras
Gina XiberrasSydney, NSW

Gorgeous leather

Best leather! Most Beautiful leather!!
My mum has been buying Demir Leather for over 20 years And has always been happy with the quality and they have beautiful styles that don’t update... Now I to buy their furniture and always get compliments.

Elisha Williams
Elisha WilliamsSydney, NSW

Everything I imagined and more

I had such a pleasant experience buying from Demir Leather. I had been shopping around for 3 weekends in a row trying to find the perfect lounge suite and then I finally found the perfect chaise lounge. It’s a beautiful two tone sofa with premium leather all around. I was very impressed by the level of customization and the abundance of colour choices, which made it even harder for me to settle on a colour :) The staff at the store were very friendly and easy to talk to. Great atmosphere overall. The only downside was the lead time but I guess all good things take time! I received my delivery today and the sofa is everything I imagined. It really lifted the room. I will be back soon to buy some more pieces of furniture.

Tanya G
Tanya GSydney, NSW

Best in the Business!

We bought lots of furniture from Demir Leather in Auburn, there quality and service is excellent and above everywhere else we shopped. They were very helpful and approachable and were able to deliver exactly what we wanted. Very hard to find people and professionalism like them. Special mention to Pierre & Paula, Thank You so much for your patience & understanding.

Jackson V.
Jackson V.North Western Region, NSW

Good and genuine. Excellent finish. Love it..

I bought lounges from Demir Leather and I was very pleased with the quality and longevity of the same. Today I visited the store again and they gave us gifts which helped us to improve the look of our living room. They also helped us withwith the price so we got a good deal. Very happy again!!! Love it.

Stunning

I bought a 3+3+2 seater lounge suite in a cappuccino colour. I finally received my delivery last week. The lounge looks absolutely stunning in my home. We live out of Sydney so we chose to pick up the lounge from the warehouse. But the products were packaged very well so we were able to safely transport home. Very happy with my choice!

Happy customer

my husband and i just bought a beautiful coffee table with a mirror top.We were after something very specific because we dont have alot of space in the room. We were able to customize the coffee table to the height we wanted. The base of the table is in thick high quality leather too and will match with our other furniture pieces. Cant wait to receive the delivery.

Third time customer

I bought a lounge from Demir Leather a few years ago. I was very pleased with the quality and longevity of the sofa. Today i visited the store again and bought a coffee table for another room in my house. They also helped us withwith the price so we got a good deal. Very happy again.

Sheikh M.
Sheikh M.Sydney, NSW

highly recommended store to buy leather products

Very pleased with Demir. Their leather quality is top in the market.Amazing customer service.Treated as best friends. “Mamma -Mia” such a great experience. Honest opinion provided to make better decision.

Store LocationAuburn

Excellent quality sofas and perfect service!

We have had a really amazing experience with Demir Leather. We are very happy with the quality of the sofas, dining chairs, tables, and stools. Customer service is exceptional and the staff really look after you. Paula is especially helpful, respectful, puts her customers first and makes them feel comfortable at all times with her friendly attitude. We will continue purchasing from Demir Leather and we fully recommend them to other customers who are considering buying their excellent Italian products including furnitures, beds and more, and it is the best store in Sydney for this!

Other Furniture Shops

Best quality and best customer service!

The quality of goods at Demir is second to none and the kindest most professional sales team that you will deal with. I Very much recommend this store to anyone who values quality

Store LocationDemir Auburn