Demir Leather

Demir Leather (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by Demir Leather

Elisha Williams
Elisha WilliamsSydney, NSW

Everything I imagined and more

I had such a pleasant experience buying from Demir Leather. I had been shopping around for 3 weekends in a row trying to find the perfect lounge suite and then I finally found the perfect chaise lounge. It’s a beautiful two tone sofa with premium leather all around. I was very impressed by the level of customization and the abundance of colour choices, which made it even harder for me to settle on a colour :) The staff at the store were very friendly and easy to talk to. Great atmosphere overall. The only downside was the lead time but I guess all good things take time! I received my delivery today and the sofa is everything I imagined. It really lifted the room. I will be back soon to buy some more pieces of furniture.

Worst experience of my life

Tanya G
Tanya GSydney, NSW

Best in the Business!

We bought lots of furniture from Demir Leather in Auburn, there quality and service is excellent and above everywhere else we shopped. They were very helpful and approachable and were able to deliver exactly what we wanted. Very hard to find people and professionalism like them. Special mention to Pierre & Paula, Thank You so much for your patience & understanding.

Kamar
KamarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service! The staff were amazing, they know their products and quality. Will definitely come back.

Very happy with purchase and quality. Staff very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable of their products. Excellent service. Leather is impeccable and cannot be compared to any other! Thankyou for a great experience.

Jackson V.
Jackson V.North Western Region, NSW

Good and genuine. Excellent finish. Love it..

I bought lounges from Demir Leather and I was very pleased with the quality and longevity of the same. Today I visited the store again and they gave us gifts which helped us to improve the look of our living room. They also helped us withwith the price so we got a good deal. Very happy again!!! Love it.

Stunning

I bought a 3+3+2 seater lounge suite in a cappuccino colour. I finally received my delivery last week. The lounge looks absolutely stunning in my home. We live out of Sydney so we chose to pick up the lounge from the warehouse. But the products were packaged very well so we were able to safely transport home. Very happy with my choice!

Happy customer

my husband and i just bought a beautiful coffee table with a mirror top.We were after something very specific because we dont have alot of space in the room. We were able to customize the coffee table to the height we wanted. The base of the table is in thick high quality leather too and will match with our other furniture pieces. Cant wait to receive the delivery.

Third time customer

I bought a lounge from Demir Leather a few years ago. I was very pleased with the quality and longevity of the sofa. Today i visited the store again and bought a coffee table for another room in my house. They also helped us withwith the price so we got a good deal. Very happy again.

cayosabana
cayosabanaSydney

would not buy from them because of their arrogance

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Best customer service and top quality leather

This is the second time I have bought leather lounges from Demir . The first lounge lasted more than 10 years , By far the best quality in leather and last you a lifetime and most professional ,helpful , and knowledgeable Staff when it comes to choosing furniture. I would recommend Demir leather to anyone wanting good quality lounges . Great customer service and was happy with my purchase, thanks Paula .

Sheikh M.
Sheikh M.Sydney, NSW

highly recommended store to buy leather products

Very pleased with Demir. Their leather quality is top in the market.Amazing customer service.Treated as best friends. “Mamma -Mia” such a great experience. Honest opinion provided to make better decision.

Leather lounge suite

We purchased our lounge suite from Demir back in 2007 and now in 2020 we have purchased and updated our lounge to newer model. They lasted us for 13 years as the quality was amazing. Why would you go elsewhere?

We highly recommend demir leather as they have absoulety brilliant quality lounges and the service is perfect in all areas.

Thankyou Pierre keep up the great service and Brilliant quality lounges that will last a lifetime you supply your customers.

God bless

Excellent quality sofas and perfect service!

We have had a really amazing experience with Demir Leather. We are very happy with the quality of the sofas, dining chairs, tables, and stools. Customer service is exceptional and the staff really look after you. Paula is especially helpful, respectful, puts her customers first and makes them feel comfortable at all times with her friendly attitude. We will continue purchasing from Demir Leather and we fully recommend them to other customers who are considering buying their excellent Italian products including furnitures, beds and more, and it is the best store in Sydney for this!

Best quality and best customer service!

The quality of goods at Demir is second to none and the kindest most professional sales team that you will deal with. I Very much recommend this store to anyone who values quality

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Only place to buy leather lounges from

We have a Demir lounge that we have purchased 10 years ago, and what Demir has said to us about the quality is nothing less than the truth. Now we are in the market to update our formal lounge, and what we have seen doesn't compare to the quality and service Demir has to offer.

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Incredible Service, excellent choice, attention to detail - awesome overall experience

We have now bought a couple of lounges in the past few years & more recently a dining table set. We have been impressed consistently by a friendly & engaging Demir team who have gone well beyond the normal sales process to understand our needs, showing options and then oversee the complete process in a professional yet personalised manner. We highly recommend Demir for your next shopping requirement where you will in addition to the above, find great choices, beautiful finish with an acute attention to detail.
JnS

Great sofas

I bought 2 sets of sofas from Demir Leather. One was a corner lounge and the other was a chaise lounge. Both are of superb quality and beautifully designed. The staff were very helpful throughout the whole process. I just came back to buy a TV unit which will be delivered next week.

Care kit

I've been looking around for a leather cleaner for my couches which I bought many years ago from another company. My friend recommended me to Demir Leather. I was scared to purchase a cheap product that would have harsh chemicals in it and damage the leather. They had just what I needed and so I purchased a leather care kit which included a 3 step cleaning process. This cleaner rejuvenated the leather and made it look alive again. Money well spent.

Rose C.
Rose C.Sydney, NSW

Very poor quality

Our lounge had varying types of leather, one part the leather was so thin it was almost see through. Would never buy from this company again, and the owner was as arrogant as everyone else has said. Stay away from him.

Demir Leather
Michael D.Demir Leather

Great customer service

I’m a repeat customer of Demir Learher from 5 years ago. We just bought another lounge suite with electric recliners, matching coffee tables and a tv unit. The guys at the store were very helpful in helping choose the colour and design and took great care of us.

High Quality Leather Lounges

My wife and I purchased leather lounges from Demir Leather and we are both pleased with their quality, comfort and style of sofas. They have the best leather lounges and we are a returning customer. The delivery personell were very good as well. They made sure we were happy before they left. Definitely recommend Demir!

Best Furniture!

I've brought my furnitures from Demir all my life. Cannot emphasize how great the product is. The customer service I receive is absolutely amazing, honestly feel like Im part of a family.

Amazing furniture

The staff at Demir have been so helpful and friendly with the purchase of furniture.
The quality is excellent. Would highly recommend Demir furniture to friends and family. Would purchase from them again -Rose

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The best quality and modern furniture

With my two little kids it was always hard to keep the cream coloured, leather lounge clean so my wife would always clean it with bleach. It use to be in perfect condition and had it for 10 years. The colour never faded. I love the quality and the modern style. Would by all means recommend.

Best quality leather

I have never gone to a place as good as Demir leather and from my experience other places peel but not Demir leather. The lounges are modern and has fast delivery. Definitely, 100% would recommend.