Demir Leather

Demir Leather (page 3 of 10)

Listing monitored by Demir Leather

They have good quality lounges

I purchased leather lounges from Demir Leather and I am very pleased with my purchase. I came back to purchase more furniture. Would definitely recommend them for their quality and service.

This is the best quality leather lounges

I bought leather lounges from Demir Leather and I love them. My sofas are stylish, comfortable and good quality. Would definitely recommend. I just purchased another set of lounges. Very happy and wouldnt go anywhere else.

albert l.
albert l.Sydney, NSW

Quality product and good after service

I bought few furniture for my home, the product is good quality with reasonable price, the staff in Auburn is very friendly and helpful, will buy there again in the future.

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Love my lounges. Amazing quality & designs.

I am returning customer and usually I dont reviews but I just had to take the time to recommend Demir Leather because they always deliver the best leather lounges and furniture.

Good customer service , stylish and quality product

I bought recliners for media room and some bar stools. Customer service was very good as I had a little problem with one of the stool and the manager(owner) offered to replace with a new one. It could have been repaired but out of goodwill he did the replacement. Our media room recliners are also of very good quality and reasonable price. They had provided temporary recliners until we get the new ones as the stock got delayed in the shipping. I will definitely go back.

Good product and style

People is nice in store and product quality is good and style is stunning. Still come back for more. It’s is so nice for new home setup for the house.

Very happy

My wife and i bought a marble dining table, leather dining chairs and a matching buffet. This was our second time buying from Demir. We are very happy with our purchases.

Jean-Claude.L
Jean-Claude.LSydney, NSW

Very happy

We purchased a recliner lounge for the living room and a feature chair for our bedroom. Quality of the products are excellent, so relaxing and overall beautiful design. Definitely made the right choice.

Third time customer

Just made my third purchase from Demir Leather. My husband and I purchased another set of lounges. We bought a 2+1 seater lounge this time around. We were very happy with our first purchase of dining chairs and recliner lounge which is why we came back for more.

I’m very happy with my lounges

My husband and I purchased a leather lounge suite from Demir Leather & I am very pleased with my lounges. The quality and style is very nice. I would recommend anyone to purchase from here.

Vitali Mikrukov
Vitali MikrukovSydney, NSW

I’m very happy with my lounges

I purchased a 3 seater and 2 seater lounge from Demir Leather and I am very happy with my brand new sofas. They are very comfortable, good quality and look so nice in my house. My husband and I decided to come back and purchase another set. Thank you so much!

I am very happy with my lounges

I purchased a 3 seater and 2 seater lounge from Demir Leather and I am very pleased with the lounge set. My husband and I are so happy with the design, comfort and quality so we decided to come back and purchase another set. Thank you Demir team!

Jawed U.
Jawed U.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Customer Service

Customer Service at Auburn branch is second to none,
They don't mind walking extra miles to meet your expectations and help you in your request. One needs to be patient with them as they are busy at times. They know their job.

Chloe l.
Chloe l.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent couches

I love the new leather couch that I got from demir, they had such friendly and well serviced staff and handled everything very professionally and fairly. Every thing is very good quality and I highly recommend. Great purchase!

Other Furniture Shops

Very happy with my lounges

I bought a corner lounge from Demir Leather last year. I was very pleased with my purchase that I just made another purchase today for a matching ottoman. Very happy with both my purchases. Service is great and quality is without question excellent.

Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Terrible

They'll tell you everything you want to hear, crack a few jokes here and there until they get their grubby hands on your money! It all goes down hill from there. Do not expect any further customer service or communication after that. Whatever time frame they give you for your purchase add a few more months onto it!

Rod.B
Rod.BSydney, NSW

Premium quality professional service

I have bought all my furniture for my home from demir the quality of there furniture is amazing never have I had a issue with it and I have had it for over 3 years now.
Their service is unbelievable, very friendly and prices are reasonable,
I would never shop anywhere else but demir, if you want quality that’s place to go.

Excellent Service and products

Having purchased from Demir Leather I was so impressed with their friendly staff and their high end quality furniture, their designs and leather are outstanding.
The showroom is well presented. I would highly recommend them.

Karl
KarlSydney, NSW

We bought from Demir Leather and couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the product. They spent over an hour in store showing us different leathers and designs. Couldn’t recommend them highly enough.

Sherol
SherolSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service, excellent quality ! We have been customers for over 10 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else ! The team at Demir are friendly and accommodating. Top quality products are great prices

Bushra Derbas
Bushra DerbasSydney, NSW

Perfect product quality and amazing customer Serivce.

Very well presented in terms of product. it’s at its highest quality. Serives is great and availability was reasonable.
I’ve shopped at demir 13 years ago for my lounges. They still in a very good shape. I still come back here for all my home furniture needs. I was there on the weekend and purchased a coffee table and 3 bar stools and can’t wait for delivery.

Nick.G
Nick.GSydney, NSW

Excellent Service, Beautiful Quality

Hi, we have purchased numerous pieces from Demir, we have recommended family and have also purchased Demir products. We have all been extremely happy with the service, and the quality is second to none!

Ara
AraSydney, NSW

Amazing service Premium quality products

2 years ago we ordered our amazing lounge set from Demir Aurban. We received amazing customer services and communication until our custom order arrived.
We then returned to look out for a dinning set, we couldn’t be happier with our choice. Highly recommend Demirs quality products and amazing service with a smile

Quality Furniture & Excellent Service

Extremely happy with our new sofas and leather cushions. We got to choose the slim wooden feet we wanted, and received good advice and excellent service.
Delivery people very professional also.

Ron
Rongosford

Beautiful lounge - highly recommend

Love the quality and look of their beautiful furniture with beautiful leather. Very happy customers. Just purchased another lounge. Thanks Demir