Demir Leather

Demir Leather (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by Demir Leather

Abs
Abssydney

Very happy with my dining table and chairs.

I received my dining table and chairs, i m very happy and pleased with the quality and the service was excellent, they went out of their way to help and keep us happy.
Thank you.

Very happy with my leather lounge and the service!

I received my leather lounge yesterday and am very pleased with the quality and service. My sister has also bought from them.

Perfect purchase

I purchased leather lounges, dining chairs barstools and a coffee table from Demir Leather. I furnished my entire living space with their products. Great quality and excellent customer service!

Happy customer

Just made my third purchase from Demir Leather. Very happy with the quality and service. Friendly staff and the furniture looks great in my house.

Sylvia
SylviaSydney

Stunning Furniture

We just wanted to say thank you to Demir and his team at Auburn for the outstanding customer service and professionalism we experienced when we purchased our lounge.
Thank you for all your knowledge, friendliness and welcoming attitude to us. You excel far above any of the other furniture stores we visited, particularly your no pressure with regards to purchasing. The variety of Awesome selection of stunning furniture on display cater for all needs. We have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone.

Great Product & Friendly Staff

My sister bought a lounge from Demir Leather and had a great experience with them. She recommended I purchase from Demir too. Just put down a deposit today. Can’t wait for my lounges to arrive!

Bass
BassSydney

Quality can't be compared!

Absolutely NO other furniture store in Sydney compares to the quality of Demir's furniture. I've purchased items from them and have always been very happy, and then I've tried another store and regretted it. I had a set of dining chairs and they shed their entire outer layer, ending up literally in tatters after being used only a few times a year. When looking for replacements I knew I had to go to Demir, as no one else could be trusted for quality. They looked after me and gave me a fantastic deal on a set I wanted. The service was friendly and very attentive, I fully recommend them. Amazing quality!

LOVE IT

So happy we ended up going to Demir Leather Auburn, Good range, Very happy and helpful staff
we have even been back to look at other items
Staff were so helpful by offering to have items changed to our liking ( made to order )

Joe
JoeSydney

Excellent customer service

I bought a lounge from Demir a number of years ago. It has been much loved and enjoyed. Then unfortunately the mechanism on the recliner broke. In an age when most companies don't care about their products two minutes after you walk out the door with it, Demir replaced the mechanism free of charge. I am still probably another 2 years off buying another lounge but I will def be buying it from Demir.

Stunning products

Purchased a corner lounge from Demir, absolutely loved it!!!! Very nice stuff they have, friendly accommodating staff!!
Super beautiful leather products they produced For customers

5 stars

I visited Demir Leather Auburn store & purchased a leather lounge, then decided to buy coffee table & dinning table. I’m very pleased with the quality. Overall, it’s been a great experience & I would definitely recommend anyone to buy their furniture from Demir!

Mya
MyaSydney

Best purchase!

We purchased a leather lounge from Demir Leather and it was the best decision we made. The lounge is so comfortable and the quality is amazing. Thanks Demir!

Charlie
Charliesydney

Quality Furniture

Bought lounge suite over 8 years ago for lounge room. With 4 kids I can honestly say that it looks like i bought it yesterday. If you want a quality lounge you can’t beat buying from Demir Furniture.

Feda D
Feda DSydney

Beautiful products... beautiful service

Can not recommended them enough....I have purchased a lounge and now a dinning table ..best quality ..everyone comments on how fabolous these items look in my home... The team are amazing, honest and friendly !

Dianne
DianneBlakehurst

Great Service and Beautiful Product

This is my 3rd purchase from Demir Leather. I have purchased a lounge and dining table with chairs and took my mum there to purchase a lounge. The staff are very professional and provide great advice. They were friendly and were more than happy to add extras such as leather protection. They were also happy to negotiate on the price. They have an extensive range of stunning furniture....I wouldn't shop anywhere else for the styles they have, price and lovely service.

Fab Furniture loved it! Excellent

In store purchase, lovely customer service and commitment, in fact they have taken very reasonable price :-).. I will go again and again to buy furniture. They has been excellent in service and commitment. while i was transporting the things i have broken the leg but as soon i have informed they have replaced the whole coffee table for no cost. I was very happy and my husband has appreciated me in choosing the store and he personally thanked them but they were like "dont worry even if it is your mistake we will take the coffee table back and give you new one" these words and commitment of their I was impressed with. I will give 5 stars to them

Thanks Demir

Atm
AtmNeutral Bay

Customer Service Redeemed!

Excellent purchase, satisfied with the outcome, great decision

Kenny
KennyBayview

3rd time customer

I've bought 2 sofa sets from Demir Leather before. This time round i purchased the stunning Twin Resort dining table and 10 leather dining chairs. Staff are very professional and the customer service was great. This table is definitely a statement piece in my house. Thanks again Demir!

LeftField
LeftFieldTerrigal NSW

Made in China

Italian leather MADE IN CHINA, leather furniture at 4 times the value of same product
Dont be fooled by the nonsense, all their furniture is made in China
Not true Italian furniture, I bought almost identical Sofa from another store for a 1/3 of demir price
BTW plenty of fake reviews here, including one saying she furnished her whole house with Demir Leather.. REALLY!! Your whole house??

Very happy

Words can't express how happy I am with my purchase from Demir Leather. The sales rep was very knowledgeable and truly cared about how the lounges would look and how they would work logistically in the living room. There was no upselling going on either. I personally wanted to have one extra seat (which would obviously cost more) but the sales rep suggested I don't do that because it would block the walkway and make the room look awkward - couldn't agree more. I really appreciate the honesty of these guys and the quality speaks for itself.

Great quality furniture

I furnished my whole house with Demir Leather. From the lounge room, to the dining, kitchen and bedroom, Demir had everything and it was honestly such an easy decision to purchase from these guys. I received my delivery yesterday just in time for my housewarming party. Everyone has been commenting on how much they love my furniture. Already made a few recommendations to my friends and family. Thanks Demir for making my house a very stylish home.

Bill
BillSydney

Quality leather sofa

We bought a new sofa from Demir about one year ago, and we are quite happy with the product and service.

Quality furniture

I went to demir leather the other day looking to furnish my new home. I found the perfect design for the tv room. It was a very modern looking recliner but super comfy, plus there was so many colours to pick from. I must say the service was exceptional. Still need to buy for the formal living room and dining room so I'll definitely be back soon :)

Appalling service! Very rude as arrogant owners.

I dropped in with my family on our way home from a function on the weekend to purchase a sofa for our new apartment, I was very in love with the sofa, if it weren’t for rude and arrogant service from the owner and demand of a deposit that day without giving me a chance to sleep on it and go home and measure if it to fit correctly, everything was fine from pricing to manufacturing timeframe until he threatened me not to come back again if I didn’t place the deposit that day. Even if I wanted to still purchase that lounge I am horrified to walk back into that store! You would have had your deposit the next morning if you were more friendly.