Listing monitored by Demir Leather

Sri
SriSydney, NSW

Stay away! Terrible Service - Poor quality products. The delivery team damaged my timber floor and will not repair it.

Furniture is not worth the money. The delivery team damaged my timber floor and said it was already there. Stay away...

Worst experience of my life

cayosabana
cayosabanaSydney

would not buy from them because of their arrogance

Rose C.
Rose C.Sydney, NSW

Very poor quality

Our lounge had varying types of leather, one part the leather was so thin it was almost see through. Would never buy from this company again, and the owner was as arrogant as everyone else has said. Stay away from him.

Michael D.Demir Leather
Mimi
MimiSydney, NSW

Terrible

They'll tell you everything you want to hear, crack a few jokes here and there until they get their grubby hands on your money! It all goes down hill from there. Do not expect any further customer service or communication after that. Whatever time frame they give you for your purchase add a few more months onto it!

LeftField
LeftFieldTerrigal NSW

Made in China

Italian leather MADE IN CHINA, leather furniture at 4 times the value of same product
Dont be fooled by the nonsense, all their furniture is made in China
Not true Italian furniture, I bought almost identical Sofa from another store for a 1/3 of demir price
BTW plenty of fake reviews here, including one saying she furnished her whole house with Demir Leather.. REALLY!! Your whole house??

Appalling service! Very rude as arrogant owners.

I dropped in with my family on our way home from a function on the weekend to purchase a sofa for our new apartment, I was very in love with the sofa, if it weren’t for rude and arrogant service from the owner and demand of a deposit that day without giving me a chance to sleep on it and go home and measure if it to fit correctly, everything was fine from pricing to manufacturing timeframe until he threatened me not to come back again if I didn’t place the deposit that day. Even if I wanted to still purchase that lounge I am horrified to walk back into that store! You would have had your deposit the next morning if you were more friendly.

Emi
EmiSydney

Most disgusting person I've dealt with.

Jess
JessChatswood

Disgusting attitude from the part owner at Auburn.

Mr Sutton
Mr Sutton

Liar & Dishonest Demir - Chatswood

We committed to buy a lounge suite with agreement price.
When I rang to order, the senior store manager never answered the phone, ( whole week ) another sale lady answered very rudely then the manager rang me back and explained: No stock available, price has changed.
I can purchase from another company, but very disappointed for the famous company run by unprofessional & dishonest people ...

Demean
DemeanSydney

Rude and arogant

Meetu
MeetuSydney

Lied to us about the product, we found out later it was a cheap imitation of Max Divani

Totally Agree

So disappointed with the service. Once they got the deposit, they turned their backs literally and that was that - still waiting after 4 months and ringing is just upsetting with no customer service of human interaction, just a robot sounding response. Basically just a number to them, didn't even want to know my name.

FK
FKCANBERRA

Zero customer service and extremely RUDE

I just can not believe that these people can get away with such rudeness and careless and irresponsible attitude. Unfortunately you only see it after placing a deposite. So disconnected too. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. They also pluck prices off the air. I call it the shaftability test.

Other Furniture Shops

Worst customer service ever!

Went looking for a lounge today at Demir Auburn, couldn't believe there are still retailers out there who think customer service is not important. Salesman awful combination of rude, arrogant and aggressive. Stalked us through the showroom. When we asked about the Ferrari and Lamborghini (!) in the showroom, we were told he has so many he doesn't need them...! When I asked to take a photo was given a lecture about how people wanted to take photos to steal his designs...anyone with a brain would realize someone wanting to do that would not ask. When we said we weren't interested without having a photo so we could see what it looked liked vs our house design he became aggressive. Will NEVER visit again and recommend anyone else does the same!