Demir Leather

Atm
AtmNeutral Bay

Customer Service Redeemed!

excellent customer service

I bought a leather 3 seat sofa for me mum in Auburn Demir leather store. My college suggested me to buy Demir because she bought 5 years ago. She told me the quality is good and staff are very knowledgeable. The staff assisted us to make the right choice.

Many thanks to the professional staff.

JIN

Excellent warranty service

I purchased several recliner lounges from Demir Leather back in September 2012. Today ( in february 2017 ) one of the plastic footrest handles broke. I rang Demir Auburn to enquire about purchasing a replacement part & was told without any hesitation, that they would supply the part no charge. GREAT ATTITUDE from Demire considering that i purchased the lounges four years & five months ago

Furniture Shops

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

Excellent service - worth the wait

I bought my chaise lounge after looking around for ages. The salesman was patient with my inability to decide on style and color and his suggestions in the end was perfect. I love the style, size and color and the leather feels like good quality Italian leather as compared to some inferior ones at other stores. Took 5 months for delivery but Demir kindly offered me a temporary lounge for a month (after I sold my old lounge) until my new one could be delivered. The delivery staff were on time friendly and efficient. Looking forward to enjoying my couch for years to come.

Great quality leather

We recently bought a couch from Demir and we are loving it. It very comfy to sit and watch movies even when we sit in it for hours. The customer service was good which helped us to know details of the couches that we were not aware of.

reyan
reyanSouthwest, VIC

Love my lounge!

I ordered our lounge late last year and it just arrived! It was delivered as promised, with just a slight delay and the experience was great, no complains here. The Italian leather feels awesome, we love the look and it was definitely worth the wait.

Freddy_H
Freddy_HAdelaide

Overall very pleased

I've purchased quite a few things now from Demir, and I have to say there is very little I can fault them with. The quality of the couches I have received have been far above average. The prices aren't outstanding but they are definitely reasonable for what is offered. I'm satisfied and I will no doubt continue to purchase my lounge items from Demir.

Adamm
AdammAnchorage

Feels heavenly! Such a relief!

George
GeorgeGlen Alpine

Excellent quality!

I love the quality of the products sold from Demir! The stitching the couches is excellent and tight. My children jump on the couches (against my will) and still retract back into their original state and does not affect the quality at all! Overall, the price was rather fair and the delivery was prompt!
Reliable, quality,

Furniture Shops

Find out how Demir Leather compares to other Furniture Shops

MelbMan
MelbManAU

Dining setting with the wow factor

My partner and I love cooking so we regularly have dinner parties and guests over. We wanted an elegant dining setting to wow our guests and after looking at a range of stores we found a fabulous setting at Demir.

We put a deposit down and were given an ETA which was quite accurate, unlike experiences I've had before with other furniture retailers. The service was friendly and efficient, no complaints about that.

However, the main thing I'm impressed with is the design and quality, our guests are always commenting on how amazing our dining table looks.
Design, quality, friendly service

Larry Blair
Larry BlairSan Sousi

Lounge arrived as described. Happy with result.

Cream leather was perfect. Nearly flawless experience.

So my husband and I put a deposit on a lounge from Demir in Auburn a few months ago. We chose a lovely cream coloured lounge that could sit 6 people. Very nice. We received a phone call last week to say that it had arrived from Italy and would be delivered on Wednesday (today). Sure enough it arrived and we were all very happy. The only complaint I have is that the delivery guys forgot to take one of the sides of the crate away. Lounge is perfect though, which makes up for that mistake.
Seriously excellent product

Looks great in the living room!

We bought a modular italian lounge from Demir in November 2013 to fit a corner of our family room. The sales lady was very helpful in helping us choose the right one for our home. My tip is to take a photo and measure up your room before going in to see them. It arrived in the time frame that was specified when we purchased it. It arrived only a few days ago and it fit very well and looks great - the lounge is comfortable. We even invited our neighbours over to show it off.
Leather lounge was brilliant, service was great.

Matt Leung
Matt Leung

Very, very happy with my new lounge

My wife and I were delighted with our purchase. The sales assistance was quite helpful and gaves us lots of advise about the different sorts of leather and the size of the lounges for various settings, we were most impressed. The lounge arrived yesterday, which is when they said it would arrive. I've had bad experiences elsewhere
The staff were quite helpful and they delivered when they said they would
A little pricey