Denovo

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Substandard candidate, bad internal communication and poor after sales service, zero follow up

They only focus on sell you the candidate so they can get a good commission. They negotiate on candidates' behalf for a fat package so they get more commission. Once the candidate is placed, there is zero follow up.

Ingrid is amazing to work with & Jonathan. Incredible staff!

I have worked with Denovo on a couple roles and I must say Ingrid and Jonathan are a pleasure to work with. They are professional and very quick to act when you require urgent work!
Would definitely work with Ingrid & Jonathan again.

Denovo Consulting Pty Ltd - A Shameful Excuse for a HR Company

I was contacted by a representative from Denovo claiming to have done some work for a friend of mine in another franchise of our business. I was starting to think about employing a new staff member and on the basis of this purported link with another franchise, I thought that was a great recommendation to give this HR company a go. This turned out to be the first of many lies that I was told by Denovo Consulting Group. They were totally non transparent aka they lied in their claims to research suitable staff for the role I had advertised. They do absolutely zero due diligence. They would line candidates up for interviews and the candidates would never eventuate and Denovo could not contact them? This happened no less than three times. Waiting around with our senior management team for fruitless hours on end.
They fired the recruiter that was assigned to me. They did apologise for the appalling experience I was having. However the bottom line was I was still without a candidate and they still charged me over $12,000 for the ordeal. They treated me beyond poorly. I would hate any other small business to go through this debarcle. Lies, facecious attitudes and a blatent rip off.