Dentons High Profile Contour

Dentons High Profile Contour

3.8

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (1)
Tegan O.

Tegan O.Perth, WA

Great Pillow

My partner and I had Dunlopillo high profile latex pillows for 8 yrs. Had to buy new ones and thought I would try Denton's. We are both plus size and side sleepers. I love it. Best support for your head and great if you need a high pillow as one side is higher than the other.

Purchased in January 2020 at Myer for $79.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Dentons
DentonsDentons

Thanks so much for the review Tegan.

Telika

TelikaVictoria, Australia

Fantastic supportive pillow

I mostly sleep on my side and find it hard to get a pillow which supports my neck properly untl this pillow.
The contour shape is perfect because it sits just in the right spot to support my big head.
It's lasted perfectly for 2 years and about to buy another.
Highly recommend them

Purchased in October 2018 at Myer for $60.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainYes
Dentons
DentonsDentons

Thanks so much for sharing your review Telika.

Fred

Fred

Worst Pillow Ever

I purchased your Dentons Contoured Foam Pillow in High Profile as I am a side sleeper a needed extra neck support. I have used the pillow for about two months now. I have to say that is pillow is the WORST and most UNCOMFORTABLE pillow I have ever slept on. The pillow has not soften one bit and to be honest I've had better sleeps on a cheap $5 pillow from Kmart. extremely disappointed after spending so much money on a pillow that has cost me more in physio and remedial therapy...

Purchased in July 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainNo
Pillows

Find out how Dentons High Profile Contour compares to other Pillows

Christine

ChristineFar North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful pillow

Purchased in July 2019 at Myer Online Store for $55.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainYes
peanut

peanuthallett cove

only pillow i can sleep with for past30years

Tried other brands and different types but always sleep quicker, sounder&comfortable on this pillow-even better than other denton pillows i've tried.
Hard to find to buy as some retailers not stock high profile dentons pillows only low profile dentons.
Prices vary across internet from$95-$55 so must research first.
Had pillows20years as find no others as good cant replace but always have pillow protector&spare pillow case on pillow&always air4 2weeks after slept on for1week as luckily i bought4so had spares.
Like to try new dentons caress soon as looks good too.
Dentons u are my dream dictators.......

Finally Discovered The Perfect Pillow!

Couldn't be happier with this pillow. I have tried countless others and none seem to give me enough support. I am a very restless sleeper and generally find myself tossing and turning because my pillow is too low. I am 185cm tall and solid build and the high profile Dentons pillow is just brilliant, I am finally getting a proper sleep! I went to Myer and saw it there, but then I found it cheaper online so I bought it online. [link removed]

Not like the previous version

Soooo unhappy with this pillow. I have one from approx 6 yrs ago that i love so much. But it was made with memory foam and delicious to sleep on.
Unfortunately the newer version is some high density springing foam that is harder and unyielding so too high and gives a bad crick in my neck. So upset they changed the filling (which frankly is what a pillow is all about).
Very disappointed and obviously unable to return even after 2 mins out of the bag/wrapping due to hygiene regulations.

Thomatbr

ThomatbrSydney, NSW

Highest, firmest pillow I can find, best sleep ever

Jan

JanPerth, Western Australia

Finally! A pillow that lets me get a good night's sleep

After only three nights with this pillow the pain in my neck has reduced to almost none. Had good advice from Inghita from Myer Perth about matching the high profile to me even though I am small-framed because I have a long neck. I bought a $200 Tempur pillow two years ago that may have worked magic for some but but was the worst possible pillow for me and made my condition go from bad to worse. I paid $60 for the Denton's at Myer cos they're having a 30% pillow special at the moment. So far I've been ecstatic to be able to wake up without pain.
Good quality, excellent support, good price
Nothing so far