Dentons Medi Rest

Dentons Medi Rest (page 2 of 2)

3.5

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (2)

Relief

A friend reccomended this pillow after I kept wasting my money on the wrong pillow. I got the Denton Medi pillow for $60. The relief is amazing. So supportive of neck & shoulders. Waking up with no pain or headache. I feel happy putting my head on it & happier still when I wake up.

Not so Comfortable

I have been using contour pillows for 15 years and always had memory foam.

I decided to give this a go against my better judgement.

It feels like you are sleeping on a rolled up towel. I've had consistent headaches since using this pillow. Its horrid.

If you suffer from neck pain or headaches this pillow will make it worse.

Tim

Don't give up on it straight away. Great pillow and value.

I bought this recently as I had a neck injury from the gym and was intending to get a new pillow anyway. I am a side sleeper and occasional back sleeper. I purchased the pillow after reading these reviews. At first it felt a bit firm and high but with any new pillow you need to persist until you adapt to it. By the third night I was converted, I am sleeping really really well and according to my partner I am not snoring and my breathing sounds a lot healthier. It can be turned around depending on how large your frame is. I am a largish frame - 187cm, 90kgs and I prefer the lower side. The pillow feels a bit softer than when purchased which is good. Would highly recommend this.

Tim

Update: I am still loving this pillow with no intention of changing it.

Tim

Still using the same pillow, feels like it did when it was new. The longevity of foam!

Pillows

Find out how Dentons Medi Rest compares to other Pillows

BPW

BPW

At last, a good night's sleep

I had tried many pillows and been unable to find one to suit but was always waking with a stiff neck or pain. From the moment I bought the Medi Rest things changed. It took a couple of sleeps to get used to (maybe because I was unfamiliar with the firm feeling) but I have finally found "the one". I have gone from waking several times during the night to sleeping all the way through. I love putting my head on this pillow every night. I don't usually write reviews but if there's anyone out there who is tired of looking for a good pillow, give this one a try. I am a relatively small person 5'2" and 51kgs but the dual profiles accomodate most people. I find this pillow very, very comfortable.

YML

YMLSydney

Best anti snoring/ anti obstructing pillow

Sheree304

Sheree304Perth

Does not deserve such a high rating

kwachini

kwachiniMelbourne

Works quickly on sore backs and necks and stops headaches

My boyfriend ended up in hospital with severe migraines and after a week in the neuro ward, he left with no solution. A visit to the physio then put him onto this pillow and his migraine cleared up almost immediately. As a result my younger brother and a good friend of mine who also suffer from migraines and bad back/neck pain have bought this pillow and have also had their headaches clear up within days! The money saved on countless pain killers, hospital and doctors visits makes this pillow worth every cent! They are very comfy and last a long time. They sell these at Harris Scarfe and they ALWAYS seem to be having a sale - we picked up a few for around $50
High quality, very good control of headaches and back/neck pain

tah2708Qld, 4520

Love these pillows

We are on our 3rd set of Dentons pillows. Absolutely love them and have difficulty sleeping on anything else. They smell a bit when you first get them as they are latex, however if you leave them out in the sunshine and fresh air (not to hot though) for a day the smell goes. They don't collapse like other memory foam products and hold their shape for the life of the pillow. We use pillow protectors as well as the protector they come in and get a few years out of ours.
Once you have slept on one of these pillows you won't go back to anything else.

Oracle23

Oracle23Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This pillow saved my neck!

Before buying this pillow I was using a very old Denton that served me well but I started developing neck pain and found that after buying this it almost instantly disappeared. Now I can sleep all night and not have a pain in my neck upon waking. It serves me very well because I am a side sleeper and hence need the larger profile to support my head and neck. The lower profile side is also comfortable when sleeping on my back.
All round winner!
A little pricey but worth it.

Pillows

Find out how Dentons Medi Rest compares to other Pillows

candidatuo

candidatuoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome pillow, I would reccomend it to anyone. It's not the price I would have paid few years ago for a pillow but I have realised when it comes to your comfort and good rest, you shouldn't think about money.
We paid 95AUD for this pillow and my wife doesn't want to get out of the bed now. I tried it too and can say it is very supportive for neck and the foam moulds to the shape of your head.
None so far.

heather1951

heather1951asked

I am getting a rash really bad on the side I sleep on. I have changed to the other side sometimes during the night and am also getting rash now on that side. Why

Becc

Pillowcase issue? I sleep with bamboo jersey zippered pillow protector and all cotton pillow case.
I never sleep without the protector underneath as the pillow can't be washed and both are always changed weekly.

Joe

Joeasked

Just bought a Denton medi rest pillow and have used it for 1 night... however the thing has a horrible stink to it. I thought it would go away after airing out of its packet but it still smells like some chemical or like dank mould. Should I just return it?

Becc

Yes definately take it back. None of mine and I'm on my third have had any smell at all.

carolin

carolinasked

I get terrible headaches - always at night or on waking - would this pillow be of help? I am desperate.

tah2708

This pillow has fantastic neck support and the brand make various shapes to choose from depending on whether you are big or small and the position you sleep in - back, side etc. I can sleep on a hard bed as long as I have my pillow with me as I believe this makes all the difference. It could help your headaches, I never had this problem I bought these pillows for us as I hate pillows that you have to fluff up or as soon as you put your head on them they lose their shape. Good luck

Klaudija
Klaudija

This will offer you no support. It is very hard and uncomfortable.

Pam
Pam

I would suggest consider having a sleep study to rule out sleep apnoea and get a medical assessment by a good GP or neurologist to rule out any medical issues( if you haven't done this already) in case it's not the pillow that's the problem .

Get an answer from our members and Dentons representatives

CategoryPillows